Garlic and Herb Chicken 6pp
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions) 0pp
Mushroom 0pp
Cream Cheese,Cheese, Spices, Peppers & Herbs 6pp image-1055481308.jpg

Snacks :
Jelly Fruits 2pp
Wotsits 3pp

41/41 dailies used :)

has anyone been to a stonegate pub? I'm going to one for lunch and looked online for over an hour and couldn't find decent nutrient information!!

Food's looking good! :D

Stonegate seem to own loads, including one where I used to drink as a student! Where are you off to?

Just remembered you're on WW not SW, doh! Eating out is much easier on SW. Have you looked at Filling & Healthy (they call it other things too... Simply Filling maybe?) that's a bit more like SW?

thanks guys :) dinner yesterday was really good :)

I went to wetherspoons instead, easier to point and more variety!

I've heard of filling and healthy just haven't really looked into it! I might have a little peak and see what it's like :) - thank you!

I'm just so fed up with everything atm (apart from ww surprisingly) it's the only thing going right! I just need a lot of chocolate or something to make me happy,.but I'll resist hehe

thanks guys :) dinner yesterday was really good :)

I went to wetherspoons instead, easier to point and more variety!

I've heard of filling and healthy just haven't really looked into it! I might have a little peak and see what it's like :) - thank you!

I'm just so fed up with everything atm (apart from ww surprisingly) it's the only thing going right! I just need a lot of chocolate or something to make me happy,.but I'll resist hehe

Have a look because it's really good for eating out. You can make choices without knowing all the NVs. It's like SW but a bit more restrictive... I'm such a SW convert, sorry!

been looking at clothes sales!! can't wait to be able to buy all new lovely clothes in waaay smaller sizes!!

I'm really resisting into buying new clothes until I'm literally unable to wear the ones I have now! :p I have more important things to spend my money on, hehe!

Back