Weightloss Spreadsheet & Graphs

Lellylion

Fat ain't Fab!
Hi All

Mods, any chance you can make this sticky?

Firstly...huge thanks need to go to SteveM on the CD section who created it....it's amazing!!! All I have done is removed the CD references and changed them to Exante to make it easier for Exante users to add the correct plan.

Steve has created a spreadsheet that records your weight and measurements, which then turns it all into graphs of weightloss, BMI, BMR and measurements.
On the first page it also gives you percentage of weight lost and expected goal dates ...plus loads more.

Totally brilliant...I know I am sounding a little to enthused about it, but that the software programmer in me!!!

Anyway, once you have downloaded it I am sure you will all feel the same!

Its a zip file and contains an excel workbook.

Attachments

• Weight_Record_Exante.zip
    39.8 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for that, have amended it to suit me, but very useful especially the goal date column.

Wow this is a great spreadsheet! Many Thanks! I will use it when I get my first order delivered!

Wow my inner geek LOVES this!! My goal weight is estimated about a month earlier than I expected although does seem to be creeping further away.... that's all the motivation I need to stay on track and I'll be at goal within November some time :) :) :)

Tis great, I've saved it thanks

Wow, brilliant tool. Makes reaching goal look so much easier. Just one week at a time. Thanks!!

Oh my God that is the most amazing thing ever!!!! :D
OK, I'm a total geek and I love a good Spreadsheet :D

Love this! Filling it in faithfully daily, and really pleased with the positivity it provides me :)

Thanks for sharing with us.

Onwards and downwards

Thanks Lellylion, This is great, I love it. Something else to spend ages on the laptop doing. Used to be a telly addict, now I'm a minimins addict LOL!...........:D

just done mine wow i love it!!! thank you so much xx

Glad it's working for you all too....SteveM in the CD area made it, I just changed the references to Exante solutions for us lot, but it's great ain't it......I think I am going to pretty mine up a little, nice colours and pictures, sad I know but it keeps me busy and away from the kitchen!

Wish i had seen this before as i have already created one myself however that was maybe part of this entire "experience"

ok mine is no where near as good as this, well done its excellent. I shall now transfer all my data i have kept on my sheet into this one. Cheers

Hi All

I have amended the spreadsheet slightly, to incorporate Exante type colours and make it look prettier....

The zip attached to the first post is the latest version

Thanks

Back