Weightwatchers - Changing ??

No need to worry, see what happens when they announce it :)

I reckon they will still have the bars and stuff in class, there might be new ones too :D So something there to look forward to!!

:)

yeah thats true, i Know im worrying about nouhghthing really and were all going to e in the same boat... I spose i should just look forward to it :)

Has any one done a chage b4? im dreading it im used to this lol.... yeah i heard 7th of November to and my leader said to us all last night that we will eat cheese again..... hmmmm maybe the new points always lower points for cheese wouldnt that be nice haha!!
I hope its still simple to follow will we get new books and stuff?
and i hope the wee bars i get in class are still low in points i LOVE them! Im really worryed bout this change :?

Actually the bars that you see in the meetings that are currently 1.5 points will be 3 points in the new system.

My fear is that my beloved 1.5 pt crisps will go through the roof... I was even dreaming about this the other night!!

I would think they will change there bars to include more fibre to bring the points down. The sw bars have alot of fibre in them.

My friend, who still goes to my old meeting, said the leader said they will be getting the new packs next week, so they can take it all in before they officially launch the new plan.

And lots of members were steaming about having been sold the scales and calculators in the big sale without being warned that they would be useless when the new plan comes into play apparently.

cor im glad i didnt buy my peadometer in the sale and i hope they do still have some lol point treats coz they keep me going a lil choc bar here or there and the WW deserts yum yum!!

Hmmm roll on the 7th i spose

My friend, who still goes to my old meeting, said the leader said they will be getting the new packs next week, so they can take it all in before they officially launch the new plan.

And lots of members were steaming about having been sold the scales and calculators in the big sale without being warned that they would be useless when the new plan comes into play apparently.

Well I was thinking when all the books etc went down in price that they were just coming out with new one, based on the same plan, so wanted to clear stock because of that.

I didn't think it was cause the discovery plan I'm on was actually gona be totally changing itself.

Was glad to get the book cheap but a bit miffed cause I didn't know about the new plan at the time, well because when the new plan comes out, I might have to re-point some of the ingredients for the recipes in my new cook book, I'm not lazy I'll do it, its just a little time consuming that's all...

Ah it's all good! not long now couple of weeks? The reason why points are going so high on items though is because don't you get a small amount of points for your meals? and then a LOAD of points to use throughout the week on extra stuff like your treats etc and once these have been used up then that's all you can have etc, suppose it's so you put more thought into better things to have as your main meal etc! ah well! :) either way if you like it or dont not the end of the world, as just carry on with the old way if you dislike, or start new plan if you like lol :) simples :D x

Ah it's all good! not long now couple of weeks? The reason why points are going so high on items though is because don't you get a small amount of points for your meals? and then a LOAD of points to use throughout the week on extra stuff like your treats etc and once these have been used up then that's all you can have etc, suppose it's so you put more thought into better things to have as your main meal etc! ah well! :) either way if you like it or dont not the end of the world, as just carry on with the old way if you dislike, or start new plan if you like lol :) simples :D x

Well I really do hope that I like the new plan as I attend weekly meetings and at the moment I don't think my hubby and I could go it alone. Maybe give it another 3-4months and I think we could. But I like to stay right till the end of a meeting, and that would be really hard if I was on the plan there doing now...

We shall see, no use worry about something you can't change I suppose...

Well I really do hope that I like the new plan as I attend weekly meetings and at the moment I don't think my hubby and I could go it alone. Maybe give it another 3-4months and I think we could. But I like to stay right till the end of a meeting, and that would be really hard if I was on the plan there doing now...

We shall see, no use worry about something you can't change I suppose...

yeah exactly! Tbh WW is such a huge 'diet' plan that loads use! even Celebs, i'm sure they have tried and tested the new way time and time again, and people have said it's like the american way, so we know it works otherwise they wouldnt be changing it, it just depends on the individual and how their body reacts to it i suppose! :) i understand that you need the support hun, with that i'd say if you still need 3-4 months until your ready to go alone, then just follow the new one for a while, if you like it ace, if you dont see how you feel after a month or two, as these things take time to get into the system to start working, and then take in from there in terms of if you feel ready to go alone etc :) good luck xxx

Im going to be a wee rebel... when I go back to following WW Im sticking with the current plan. Ive too many books, cook books, calculators, scales etc to dump them

Damn blame you Starlight, no point paying out money for new items, when you know all the items you already have on old plan are just as good and work also! :)

I want to come back over to WW eventually once ive lost a bit more weight with CC, going to try and use ww to maintain, so thinking ill just stick to old plan for that as it's something i'm use too! and i get confused easily :D

Back