Weightwatchers - Changing ??

I just did a Google search of 'Weight Watchers ProPoints' and there are various programmes you can download to work out points... haven't done it though cause OH always does that kind of thing!!

I told my leader about this forum at this mornings weigh in, there was just the 2 of us there and she admitted that change was coming, based on carbs and using the American system. Minimins is wonderful, works better than any other spy network :D

That's interesting. Last week we covered carbs and talked about eating more wholegrain food. I wonder if this is a way to break us in to the changes.

I suppose it's like everything it gets updated as said why change what's working simy money , people will try new things.
I like the idea of basing it round carbs and whole grains but I do anyway as low gi is is filling, I may have to go to a meeting to get new plan as I do it at home I could buy online or in mag but if I get it T meeting leader could explain it.
Is it def coming here next month does anyone know and is it still based around points? Thanx x

If it is going be based around carbs and wholegrains etc then im going to leave and go it alone following the old (the one we use now) programme at home.

WW is really suiting me. I'm finding it easy and its really changed my attitude towards food and healthy eating without me having to change my lifestyle too much. Iv lost 20.5lb so far and cant remember the last time I weighed 11stone something so it must be doing something right. I dont understand why things have to chop and change. The reason I chose WW was the simplicity of it all...ive not even had to go without my midmorning biscuit in work each day (have to have a biccie to dunk in a brew!) Ive just pointed it in each day.

7th November is when the big changes will be revealed...lets see what happens then ey!

EDIT: Has just done my usual and read the last page first! Like ppl keep saying, if we don't want to change, then our leader cant make us! I would really miss going to class tbh!

I suppose it's like everything it gets updated as said why change what's working simy money , people will try new things.
I like the idea of basing it round carbs and whole grains but I do anyway as low gi is is filling, I may have to go to a meeting to get new plan as I do it at home I could buy online or in mag but if I get it T meeting leader could explain it.
Is it def coming here next month does anyone know and is it still based around points? Thanx x

Yeah, it's coming out the second week in November, and it will still be based around the points system :)

EDIT: Has just done my usual and read the last page first! Like ppl keep saying, if we don't want to change, then our leader cant make us! I would really miss going to class tbh!

Yep thats right, im sure they cant MAKE you change if you dont wanna, but it would be a tad more confusing in the meetings if everyone was following different plans,

Im excited about this, and am actually going to go to meetings for the first time even thought ive done weightwatchers for years. A cross between sw and ww is just what i want :)

And with the amount of people now saying they will go to at least a few meetings I get why WW are changing it.

Change -> Non-familiarity -> Intrigue -> People looking to find out -> Paying

Mind you, I did think that from the off but more just having it confirmed over time.

Having said that, they wouldn't change it to something inferior because if it didn't work then everyone would leave.

As an online WW user i hope they give us a clear explaination too!

Like anything i guess it will take some time to get used to, but they are such a huge company i would imagine they have put a fair amount of research into this.

I do really like the points and reckon it may take a little while to get used to, but not all change is bad...right?

Will reserve judgement on it until i can find out properly what it is all about!

I hope its not rubbish or too fiddly because the points already are so easy to track :(

Have any of you group goers heard anything more about when these changes are taking place? I'm still toying with rejoining but was thinking I might wait until the new plan kicks in.

I'm going to go to a meeting in November to get new plan,it will soon be plastered on mags and tv mass advertisement and v busy groups x

Has any one done a chage b4? im dreading it im used to this lol.... yeah i heard 7th of November to and my leader said to us all last night that we will eat cheese again..... hmmmm maybe the new points always lower points for cheese wouldnt that be nice haha!!
I hope its still simple to follow will we get new books and stuff?
and i hope the wee bars i get in class are still low in points i LOVE them! Im really worryed bout this change :?

Back