**Weighty Mateys Awsome April Thread**

2.5lb off for me and SOTM :)

xx

Hey all! :D I am back and probably a heck of a lot heavier than I was this time last week ;) Absolutely awesome holiday... I would go back now if I could!! Will update the chart later and start the May Challenge! xx

PS - Livi yes of course you can join :) xx

Glad you had a wonderful time Sarah, I lost 2ibs this week yay.

Thanks Losingme! I was hoping for 2lbs a week... I know I could do it but I would have no life! haha.

I had visitors all week this week, which meant beers, tapas and lots of cheeeeeeese so I have maintained. But I am not surprised or annoyed. I am just glad I didn't put on.

Back on the plan full time tomorrow with aubergine stuffed with tuna for lunch. Going to make it now and take it in a tupperware.

Hey, sorry weighed in on friday; forgot to update!.. I lost 3lbs which gave my my 2 stone award excatly! :)

Despite being 100% the last two weeks, I've stayed the same. Not sure what's going on ohter than doing a lot more exercise. Definately more toned but with so much to lose I want to see it on the scales.

Well Done Pesty!! How you manage it, what's your secret?! xx

1lb off for me this week - to be added to Mays chart :)

I worked really hard for it :) I walk 2.4 miles daily and have cut my portion sizes in half - i am one of those people that eat everything on may plate even if im full!! I now use a tea plate and can have seconds if i need it - but 99% of the time i dont!

Well done on your 1lb loss :)

I have also cut out snacking unless im genuinely hungry - i normally do it out of bordom! and finally i have upped my water intake, your signal for thirst is the same as hunger so i now drink more and eat less :)

My first slimming world weigh in today has left me 7lbs lighter! Woohoo! Easiest diet I've ever done...love it! :D

Thanks for letting me join...is there no May thread yet? :)

Hi all..I am so sorry I havent been checking in as often as I should! Im loosing consistently though and I hope everyone is doing well.

x

I didn't update last week as I was disappointed to have had a 1.5 gain, but this week I lost 3lbs. Phew!!!!

I didn't update last week as I was disappointed to have had a 1.5 gain, but this week I lost 3lbs. Phew!!!!

Aww well done hun, what a good come back :D

You must be so pleased xx

Back