**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

Was just catching up on my reading on here and realised I came third last month. yay me, especially for December lol :D

well done sarah,
my unofficial weighin put me as a gain of 1lb over xmas so i will give you that as my result for the first week in jan if thats ok.
happy new year to you all

Our group was canceled on Wednesday so have not had a WI yet this year. I hope I am still in my target range!

Dont worry Vickyw, Your 10lb pales into insignificant when you hear about the poor woman in one of my consultants groups who put 1 stone 4 lb on over christmas. she was devastated.

First weigh in this year and 2lbs off for me! So chuffed as I only expected a 1/2lb off!

Hi all...well back to it and after mid November to Jan 4th all you can eat, managed to loose 6lbs this week, so pleased with that !

Well done on all the losses so far and good luck everyone for this week!

xxx

I too have demolished all the goodies and now ready to get back on track again. I lost 2lbs this week and hope to get back to square one soon. :553: salli x

Last edited:
2.5lbs off for me at WI tonight. Really pleased for the boost as it has been slowing recently:D

And I won the new World of Flavours cookbook in the raffle!

Hope everyone is coping in the snow and heres to a good week.

Hi all, I've lost 1.5lb this week I am finding I'm not as motivated at the moment, constantly feeling hungry in this cold. So I'm thrilled to have lost but think I need to put a reward system (not chocolate!) in place. How do you all reward/motivate yourselves?
Best wishes

Hi all :)

All has been updated.

well done Hobbithead / Salli / MrsV & Evilpenguin for your losses! MrsV you're certainly back on track :D :clap:
Shame there was no WI for you Malaika! Hopefully this bad weather is on its way out now :cross:

Thank you Sarah and as you can see I have decided to buy beads for my new Pandora bracelet each time I reach a goal.

I lost 2.5 pounds, but don't expect any more losses, unless I decide to re-target as I am now below my target!

Hello to all my Matey friends, I hope everyone is having a good week.

I lost another 1½lbs this week, which I am really pleased with.

Good Luck everyone for your next week's WI's.

Love to all. X

Gosh some fantastic losses this week!! Well done everyone! I have been sick most of the week and have hardly ate, I wasn't even going to WI but I did and have STS. It shows you that not eating really effects your weight! Have a good weekend everyone xx

only 1/2lb for me this week. No idea why, was convinced Id lost more , maybe next week.

Back