**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

well done everyone! Its my mums birthday on tuesday and we are going for a chinese, its goin to be a real test! I looked at the SW website and decided to have chicken chow mein and spare ribs on a red day...wish me luck! x

I am feeling left out and want to be in a team :cry:

Can I be a Weighty Matey please :D

Me too ,would like to be part of this team please
1st week loss 5.5 lbs
2nd week nothing
3rd week weight in tomorrow
thanks guys
sending some sunshine xx

Hi all...just wanted to update you on the fact that I have re-joined a SW class and now weigh in on a Tuesday evening. I will let you know how I get on next week. I hope everyone is loosing this week!!

Morning all. Forgot to post that I lost 1lb this week and got my 3.5 stone award, yay me :)

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Hi everyone. I lost 1.5lb this week - not sure how really as I went out for a meal at the weekend and had a couple of lunches out.

Welcome to the newbies and I wish everyone the best of luck for next weigh in!

Hello there my Weighty Matey friends - I hope you have all had a good SW dieting week.

I have lost a 1lb this week, which I am happy with.

Good luck to everyone for your WI's next week.

Love and best wishes to all. X

Well done all you 'Losers' and welcome all newbies! All the chart has now been update, as usual if you see anything which is wrong, let me know. The following people I have removed from the team as I haven't heard off them for ages. They are welcome back though :)

Scarletdarcey,
Sanicholl,
Friendlyflamingo,
dottydotty,
*Cherry On Top*,
blondie1987,
cookieg,
Ditzydiva,
Hypa2008,
Ikkle87,
Jowillet,
littlehobbit,
Mel1981,
Nu Nu's,
Raapunbird,
Sex Kitten,
Simmy,
Smurglebumf,
Strawberryblonde,

Well done all so far! It's turning out to be a great month!! x

So who are all the current Weighty Mateys? Shall we all have a brief into/getting to know each other session?

My name is Mark - living in East London and working in the centre of London in a retailers head office. I manage to get to SW on a Thursday lunchtime on Oxford Street. Currently 31, with 32 approaching fast :cry: My other half is also doing SW, but at another class in the City on a Tuesday. Really enjoying it this time and think it is really going to pay off :D - it is more than just losing weight for us as it is giving more structure to meals with more planning ahead of what we eat, as well as sitting down together and eating at the table instead of in front of the TV with whatever we picked up on the way back from that station after a day at work! All great so far, and will probably save us money as well as losing weight!

Hi Mark :wavey:

Welcome to the Weighty Mateys! :D I am Sarah and live in the West Midlands. I am 31 and a mummy of a little girl called Molly who is 3 at the end of Feb! :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week :) xx

Hi guys first time round i was an angels, can i join you mateys this time round, don't start class till monday though! However v.excited!!!

Welcome H Bomb!

My names Stephanie and i'm at 20yr old Psychology student living in Surrey, aiming to loose a significant amount of weight by my 21st in July! Just sick of being the "fat friend" really, and I have a secret love for fashion that I cant express because I feel like I need to be slim to wear any of the clothes I genuinley fall in love with!

Good Luck!

ps. I'm having quite a good week at the moment, going out for chinese for my mums birthday tomorrow night though so this could be a problem! But hey, ive got plenty more weeks to loose weight! x

Hi guys first time round i was an angels, can i join you mateys this time round, don't start class till monday though! However v.excited!!!

Hello :wavey: Of course you can join. I have added you in to the chart on page 1 xx

well Im Kathryn, I teach floristry, Im 41, I've needed a knee replacement for the last 8+ years but cant have one as Im too young! so losing weight will hopefully help, it will never cure it but at least when Im lighter theyre not likely to turn around and say I can't have an op as Im too fat.
welcome on board newbies

Morning all...managed to loose 2lbs this week! Hope everyone is doing well.
xxx

Hi everyone

Weighed in today and have lost 5.5lbs this week. Can you amend last week to a STS please, I weighed in without my weight chart and thought I had lost 2lbs but had actually stayed the same, numpty I know.

Good luck for the rest of January everyone

Can I be a Weighty Matey please? I fell off the wagon big time:break_diet:in December but am firmly back there from today!

Back