**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

*reads down results unsuspectingly* AHH The first place is me!!!! Yay :) To be fair its kinda cheating because it's my first few weeks which always get the big loses..but still yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! :D xxx

first feb WI for me -3lbs and my half stone award. well chuffed :D

omg lost 3lb this week!! SO chuffed I didnt even do any exercise?! Hopefully i'll loose enough to get my stone award next week as i'm definitely going to do some exercise! xxxx

Well well well! I have finally done all the calculations for January!!! All I can say is WOW! As a team we lost a whopping 72.5lbs, which is just over 5 stone!!! :clap: That's absolutely FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!! Welcome back everyone!!! :D

Down to the individuals now...

In 3rd Place - MRSV with 7lb loss! :clap:

In 2nd Place - EVILPENGUIN with a 7.5lb loss :clap:

*drumroll* in 1st Place......
PHILLY X with 8.5lb Loss!!!​

WELL DONE ALL!!! :D

New Feb chart is on Page 1 - will update Feb WI results in a bit :) xx​

big well done to everyone :)

i lost 12lb last month(9lb one week, 3lb next week) do i not count as im new? :sigh:

Last edited:
Another 7lbs off me! Feel like I am wasting away :D
Now worried my chest tattoo is going to distort :cry:

Last edited:
Hello there everyone.

Congratulations to all for the January weight loss, that is amazing...well done everyone.

I'm afraid I STS this week.

Good luck to you all for next week.

Love and best wishes. XX

big well done to everyone :)

i lost 12lb last month(9lb one week, 3lb next week) do i not count as im new? :sigh:

Well done for your loss chick, I can only count the 1 WI for where you were actually in the group which is the 3lb, the 9lb loss was before you joined chick - otherwise you would have won it. Sorry! You're doing fab though and you're in it for the whole of feb onwards :D

Could I join your lovely group? Do I need to wait until the begining of March?

You've joined :) Can start taking your losses from your next WI hun. Just come on and report your losses :) x

Wow!!! Lots of losses this week! :clap: all have been updated on the chart too!

A special Well Done to H*Bomb on your 7lb loss... you will be wasting away! Congrats!!!

If I don't speak to you all until Monday have a fabby weekend! xx

A special Well Done to H*Bomb on your 7lb loss... you will be wasting away! Congrats!!!

Thank you! Went out to see Rammstein at Wembley Arena last night - used a fair few syns on red wine and ended up skipping dinner! Not ideal and today I am absolutely starving at work! Already eaten my breakfast and all my fruit - considering having lunch now!
At least I have 6 days to pull it all back!

You've joined :) Can start taking your losses from your next WI hun. Just come on and report your losses :) x

Thank you! I'm glad I have been able to join as I find the 'challenges' are a good motivator for me!

Good luck to everyone!

Whoopee

Kate xxx

sorry Ive not been around, Had a busy fortnight at work. I put on 1/2 lb last week (cant rmember what date that was) and lost 1/2lb this week.
not a brill start.
Ive done 3 weeks of extra easy and decided its not me, Im going back to red and green.

sorry Ive not been around, Had a busy fortnight at work. I put on 1/2 lb last week (cant rmember what date that was) and lost 1/2lb this week.
not a brill start.
Ive done 3 weeks of extra easy and decided its not me, Im going back to red and green.

I've found that I lose easier on Red/Green than EE. Maybe I'm not quite with the program but had an EE week and STS then last week had a R/G week and lost 3!

Back