**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

7lb off for me this week :)

hey all, sorry i havent updated, lost 1lb last week and 3lb on my weigh in yesterday, and i got slimmer of the week :D

Well done everyone who lost this week. Good luck to those who didn't for next week. I am one of those blow sts again!! Is it the weather I wonder? It surely can't be pancakes nowcan it?!?! X

Good morning to all my lovely Weighty Matey's, I hope you have all had a good week.

I managed to lose a 1lb this week which I am happy with as I am still not eating too much at the moment, but at least I am staying on plan.

My son is progressing really well, and has a really good positive attitude, he is already 'hopping' out onto the corrider outside of his ward, and managing quite a few yards and then back again to his room on the ward, - he is in a harness, but at least he is up on his 'leg' again, they just need to get his wound healed up now and then he will be sent to a re-habilitation ward, so all is going well for him at the moment.

Thank you all for your kindness, prayers, e mails and PM's etc while this has been happening to our family, we appreciate it all, and it has helped us so much.

Good luck to all for your next week's WI.

Love and best wishes, Donnie XX

Keep up the good work Donnie46 as you say one day at a time!

I have lost another 1lb this week but it's slow going and I don't expect to lose more this month - it's ok though.

I had hoped to be able to reach goal and set a new one by March but I am off on holiday next week for two weeks so I may have to repair the damage when I get back - here's hoping I don't go to mad!
Best wishes to everyone Salli x :grouphugg:

Hey all! :wavey:

Sorry I have been AWOL, my little girl has been poorly since last Saturday afternoon with conjunctivitis and a viral infection so not had chance to come on here.

Can you all check your WI results are all correct as I have done everybodies as far as I can see... if they are wrong, send me a PM with the correct ones on.

Hope you're all well xxx

Hey Hun...hope little one is getting better now.

Hugs.

xxxx

Hey Hun...hope little one is getting better now.

Hugs.

xxxx

Ah thanks chick, yes she is on the mend but still has an awful cough! I have a wine and chinese night tonight so that will chill me out! :D x

:) Have fun!!!

xxx

Had a lovely time thanks :)
Back on it now... with a vengeance and as much motivation as I did the beg of Jan :) xx

hi sarah,
i think it is best if i dont join in anymore as i am no longer doing slimming world but rosemary conley
thanks

Ah OK hun, will remove you from the group. Thanks for letting me know and Good Luck with the Rosemary Connelly xx

Can you tell me how to say thank you - as in the following user.... I cannot find a tutorial. Thank you haha X

Can you tell me how to say thank you - as in the following user.... I cannot find a tutorial. Thank you haha X

Down in the bottom right hand side of the users post there should be a thank you button... just click on that :) xx

0.5lbs off for me tonight, would have loved more but its a loss. Off to write my list of ingredients for the Super Speed Soup hope it helps:)

Hope you all have a good week xx

oh yes, oh yes, i feel good tonight. 5lbs!!

a green week (month) courtesy of my daughter having a bet at school. think the change must have boosted weight loss.
long may it continue

0.5lb off for me this week - slow but sure is the name of the game for me now!

Back