***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Thank you Shirley. X

well done on all your losses this week
sorry but i couldnt get to my meeting last night as i couldnt walk

Well done Donnie - fab loss :happy096:.

I can't believe how well SW works for all of us - I've tried nearly every diet known to man, including WW 3 times - I'm soooo pleased I found this.

Well done everyone on your losses this week xx

Well done Donnie, that is a fantastic loss in such a short space of time! xx

My weigh in was not as good I'm afraid ~2lbs on! Not actually feeling too well at the moment but had a good SW day (maybe it's because I had no appetite lol). Sorry guys xx

hi folks , sorry ive not posted , but ive been really poorly with labyrinithitis, on the plus side , i think i will have a good lose this week tue ] as ive been very sick and could not keep anything down , still feel very dizzy but getting stronger everyday , trust me to worry about my diet , its just i was so back on track i had even started the easy gym , and started back on my cross trainer oo well ere to gettin back on track , slowly lol well done all , weemo keep your spirits up hun , xxx

Morning Ladies,

Weemo! Weemo! Weemo! No need to say sorry hun, we are all poorly at some time! You haven't let anyone down... just make sure you get better soon

Simmy - you too honey! Hope you feel better soon, don't get back on it until you feel you can

Well I have been bad this week, resulting in 3 days off work. I have had neck muscle problems... so hoping for a STS this week again :rolleyes: I have tried Wed, Thur, Fri but I don't know if that will be good enough. We will see at 10.30 this morning.

Happy weekend all... I will look at the spreadsheet too :) x

Hi all...
Do you have room for another Weighty Matey?
I'd love to join if you'll have me..please!

Thank you sarahandmolly!
As soon as I have a weight loss I will let you know! :)

Welcome to the Weighty Matey's Malaika, good to see you here.

Simmy I hope you feel better soon love, take care now.

Mary, take care and I hope you are feeling a little better today too.

Thank you Donnie :)

Sorry if I am being thick but am I supposed to add my name and weight loss to the spreadsheet?
I only had a weight loss on my first week and have STS for the last two.
I certainly hope to have a loss this week!

I have yet to find the spread sheet I'm afraid - but someone will pick up your post and set you right. X

I found the web site for the spread sheet on page 1 of this thread.

But, there is a mistake for me, I only joined the challenge 2 weeks ago, so my last week's loss of 2lbs should be in week ending 15/6/09.

This week's ending 22/6/09 is a loss of 3lbs.

Do we alter the spread sheet ourselves? Could someone give me details of what to do please, I'm afraid I haven't got many brain cells working today....LOL..

Thank you. X

Thanks Donnie!
I found the spreadsheet but am not sure whether to add to it or not. I don't want to mess up anything!
I'll wait until someone tells me :)

Welcome Malaika, it's great having another new member. :grouphugg:

Sarah updates the spreadsheet ~ we just report our loss/gain each week and that's it.

Sorry to be a pain Sarah but I still can't access the s/sheet :help2:~ it is asking me for an email address and password! xx:gen147:

Hope you feel better soon Simmy :hug99: xx

Hope your WI went well Sarah :D

Thanks everyone ~ am feeling a little better, been 100% since WI yesterday and am aiming for a good week ahead. Hope everyone has a nice weekend xx

ARGH!!!!! :mad::mad:

Can you all view the spreadsheet now? :confused: This is really doing my head in now...! The permissions are all right but for some reason no one can access it! :mad:

ARGH!!!!! :mad::mad:

Can you all view the spreadsheet now? :confused: This is really doing my head in now...! The permissions are all right but for some reason no one can access it! :mad:

I can see the spreadsheet.
I did have to register with my e-mail address but once I did that I could see it.

Back