***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Well done Weemo!!!! That's a fab loss! No worries about the chart... it's much easier to maintain! Lol x

Well done Weemo and Donnie, good going! Well I have WI and unfortunately I have sts this week, I guess it could be worse I could have gained but I was sure I could have lost a lb. I will be WI on Wednesday next week as we are away from Thursday am until the following Wednesday so would like to have a little loss by then!! x

Well done Shirley ~ you didn't gain and that's the main thing ~ good luck with the next few days xx

Well done Donnie, Weemo and Shirley.....all fantastic achievements! I will let you know how I do on Monday!! Have a good weekend all!

xx

I will report my WI tomorrow... it had better be a good one as I have been an angel all week! I have even cut out alcohol!!!! That's saying something!!!

Have a lovely weekend all... be good! :D xx

Morning everyone!!!
Wooo hooo!!! First week back in a very long time and.......I've lost 7lbs!!!
I am soo excited!! Long may it continue eh??

Have a good day everyone!

x

Well Done Mrs V! :clap: Brilliant loss! I will count it in!

I am really pleased too... I managed to lose 3lb Saturday! :D x

Well done!!! I have a feeling that we are all going to do well this week!

I tried to rep you all but I need to 'spread it around' a bit 1st! :giggle: x

hi all im still ere on the mend slowly , fab weight losses , have sw , tomorrow , hopefully a lose , im not able to drive , so having too do alot of walking , which im hoping will kick my weight loss , up the bum , well done folks your so up lifting xxxxxx

Hope you get better soon Simmy hun! Let us know how you get on tomorrow, :cross: good luck xx

Hi all :wavey:, this is me back from my holidays. WI tonight, damage = 5.5 lbs on :eek:. Oh well, the hols were well worth it, I ate and drank a lot :eating:. But I am back on track again so I am up for a good weight loss in July (fingers crossed :))

I noticed a few new names on here. Welcome to all the new Weighty Mateys xx:grouphugg:
Will try and catch up with all your posts on here. Have a great week all
B. xx

Well done sarahandmolly and Mrs V - great losses.

Simmy - thinking of you hun, get well soon and good luck with WI.

Well, I managed to lose 0.5lb - I'm happy with that - it's in the right direction.

Good luck everyone this week. xx

Back