***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Morning all...well afternoon now!! Lol
Well, I have taken the plunge and joined the airbase gym. Had my induction this morning and will start going properly tomorrow..cant wait!
On a positive today as weighed this morning to find another 2lbs gone for me and now 6 stones 1lb lighter in total!
How is everyone's day going???

Mrs V - you are doing sooo well. Hats off to you and well done for joining the gym. I'm not brave enough to do that yet.

Well this morning I have chased my kids round the local park and I'm taking them swimming this afternoon - although I don't actually do any swimming - they are only 3 and 4!

WI tonight so fingers (and everything) crossed. I've been 90% on it this week so will be happy if I lose anything.

Wow Vickiw...you havent done so badly yourself Huni with the old weight loss!!! Keep that up!
I have a 3 year old, so I know how energetic you have to be, regardless of the swimming around, just making sure they are safe is enough to burn masses of calories!

Fingers crossed for this evening for you!

Kerry-Ann
x

Well, I managed to lose 3lb so I'm elated - must have been the swimming! I got to my 4 stone award (finally) and that's given me a real boost. I picked up the new magazine last night and there are some mouth-watering recipes which I might be trying this week - I'll keep you posted!

Good luck to everyone this week xx

Well done Vicky!!!
Well...I've just survived my first hour at the Gym!! Not too bad really. I am planning on competing in the 3 Peaks National challenge next March and have started training now. Jive for 3 hours this evening and cant wait...I just hope I can walk tomorrow! Lol.
How is everyone doing today?

Hi all :wave_cry:

I am going to come straight out with it... I have totally been on 'one'! My daughter has been poorly and I haven't given a stuff! Hate to say it but I really haven't bothered and it will probably show at the scales on Sat! I have to get out of this rut! :rolleyes::cry:

Well done all the losers this week, you're all doing great xx

well done to all the weight lost

hope everyone is ok

my weigh in tommorrow morning

sarah x

:thankyou: donnie

Well done on going to the gym and losing 2lbs this week Mrs V, you are on a roll!!! xx

Congrats Vicki on your loss and getting your 4 stone award ~ really pleased for you hun xx

Hope your daughter gets better soon Sarah, you will get back on track, it's just sometimes when someone is ill a diet goes by the wayside, we have all been there. (((hugs))) xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow Sarah, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

hiya all i lost 1lb this week was hoping for the 2 but i did go to a bbq so next week i'm aiming for the half a stone

well done to all the other losses

sarah x

Congrats to all for your weight losses!

I am soooooo happy!
I lost 3.5 pounds this week (AT LAST!!)
I have been jumping up and down as I am so excited!
It must have been the water retention...
or something but, whatever, the scales are moving in the right direction.

Thanks to all of you for your support...
I am marching on :D:D:D

Apologies - was a duplicate entry!
My pc went on the blink!

Last edited:
Back