***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Sarah, I hope that little one is feeling better. Dont worry about the slip up Huni, these things happen and will sort themselves out. Just concentrate on keeping your little one well and yourself sane!!

Well done on all the losses so far this week...I have a feeling that there is something in the air!
I have been going to the Gym every day so far this week, plus dancing and walking locally with Hubby and Daughter. Not sure how I will get on this week when I weigh on Monday, but I know that I am changing shape and feeling great!

Morning everyone, I'm finally back from hols and feeling so tired!! I hope your little one is feeling better Sarah and that you are feeling better about your gain - never worry about it you will have it off on Saturday without any bother. Congrats malaika, pinksaz and viki on your losses, good luck for your 1/2 st next week pinksaz.

I am dreading WI tomorrow as I know that I have a gain as I have eaten so much bread, clotted cream and strawberries and wine that I am bound to have put on roughly half a stone!! It was a great week though and the christening was wonderful (and the kids behaved in church!! - miracle). xx

As long as your Holiday was a good one Huni, dont fret over the gain (if you have one!), it will come off again in no time at all.

Hi Guys,

Will have a catch up later - I am so poorly! Will not be weighing in this week myself as I am supposed to be in London. I have only just got out of bed as I think I have got what my daughter had... :( xx

Hope you feel better soon Sarah ~ I have managed to pick up a bug too and feel rotten, going back to bed now. Hope you manage to get to London hun and if you do, enjoy it.

Well done on your losses Sarah and Malaika ~ great losses xx

Don't worry about WI Shirley ~ you had a lovely time and if you have gained you will have it off in no time xx

Well done Mrs V on all that exercise ~ you are sure to be toning up really well xx

hope you feel better soon sarah x

sarah x

well done pinkz and donnie and mrsv and vicki your on a roll sarah dont worry its a bleep god knows ive had a few , hi weemo hows it going so pleased everyone is doing well malakin , glad them water tablets worked well me , hubbie has booked us o renew our vows in dominican nex march so i really need to get a grip lol i want to wear a size 14 dress , im goin to treat myself to a new one so i need to lose 1stone 10 pounds now , i st this week but its star week lol , so a better lose next week , better be ive been on my bike and walking , glad your all doing so well love and super super vibes to u all xxxx

Good morning fellow Matey's, I am happy to report another 1lb loss this week.

That's 16lbs in 7 weeks - lovely jubbley.

Good luck to all who WI today.

Sarah I hope you and Molly are feeling better today, love to you both. X

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I disappeared. Money stopped me going to SW and failed miserably doing it at home. Found I had to move to low carb and have not cheated once in 4 weeks on it and feel healthier than ever. So, I think I have finally found my eating for life (the no bloating and stomach pains is great)

I miss you all in here and hope it is ok to pop in now and again to say hello!

Keep up to great weight losses ladies!

Hey Guys I'm sorry to report that I have put on 4lb this week. I'll have to be on my best behavour this week to get the holiday podge off! x

Shirley that is quite acceptable, after all you were on holiday so it was a 'nice' gain, LOL..... well done X

I agree with Donnie Huni...as long as you had a great holiday to show for it, you can concentrate on the gain now.

Have a great weekend ladies and try and steer clear of temptation!

Kerry-Ann
xx

:wavey: Hi simmy ~ well done on your STS this week especially with it being *week. How romantic is your hubby?:0chacha: That is so lovely and it gives you a fantastic goal to aim towards and you CAN do it hun xx

:happy096:Well done Kaz and Donnie :D:D ~ both good losses xx

:wavey: Hiya Fuffs ~ great to hear you have found a diet that suits you, keep us updated on how you get on hun xx

Sure you had a great holiday :character00238: Shirley and that's the main thing hun ~ you will get that gain off in no time xx

Sarah ~ hope you and Molly are on the mend :hug99:xx

I'm afraid I didn't WI to-day ~ I am not long out of bed and feel really terrible:sign0137: , its like flu symptoms with a tummy bug as well. Have passed it on to my DH :eek: ~ have not ate to-day and just picked at food yesterday. I get my hubby to hide the battery of the scales so that I am not tempted to weigh myself every second of the day ~ I know it's in the garage somewhere, but he is in bed and tbh I don't actually care at the moment! I will WI next Wednesday before we go away for a few days, fingers crossed:fingerscrossed: we will both be ok for then.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxxx

Last edited:
Back