***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Feel better soon Mary, plenty of sleep and rest, love to you. X

Hi All no weight loss this week I'm afraid, stayed the same, which was pretty pleased about, not had a really good week.
Cath.
weight loss to date 6lbs.

hi ya fluffs hows are u , its been pretty quiet on ere with out ya , im so glad u have been brave and found a plan thats suits , sometimes your body needs a shake up , oo mary hope you feel better soon your always so up lifting , donnie , loving all your little comments to keep us focused bless ya,

My pleasure Simmy. X

Mary and Sarah, I hope you are both feeling a little better today, love to you both. X

Have a Peaceful Sunday everyone. X

Thanks Donnie and Simmy, slowly getting there, just want to sleep the clock round but am improving!xx

Well done on your Sts Cath, it's a good result xx

Hope you are feeling better too Sarah xx

As Simmy said in her post thanks Donnie for your supporting comments on here, they really do help xx

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Mary, sleep as much as you can, it's the body's way of healing you, take care. X

Morning everyone!
Mary and Sarah, I hope that you are both feeling better. Rest as much as you can. xx

I managed to loose 1lb this week, although a little disappointed, I have stepped up my exercise programme, so pleased as well!

Well hello all :wavey:

I am so sorry I haven't been around, I am feeling much better today. I managed to get to London on Saturday so unfortunately I can't report a WI this week. I had a FANTASTIC weekend to say the least, I went to Wembley to see Oasis and Kasabian! Absolutely fantastic and well worth every penny spent on it. I am just about getting back into the swing of things with SW but as I was poorly last week I hardly ate anything so my poor body is probably all over the place, so we will see this week.

Thank you all for your kind words, Mary hope you're feeling a little better too :) I have tried to update the chart... can you all check and if I have messed up please let me know and I will sort it out xxx

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Sarah, and glad you have a good time on Saturday too, take care now. X

Thank you Weemo - Good to see you are still doing well!:)

Thank you Simmy :) I think my body certainly needed a shake up. I am finding this the easiest plan other than SW that I have ever done. So, it suits well. Well done on doing great with your weight loss :)

Glad you're feeling better Sarah. Fuffs - you are doing really well on low carbs - glad you've found a plan that works well for you. Mrs V - well done on your loss. Weemo - hope you're feeling better today. Well done to all the other losers from last week!

Well, I weighed in last night and put on 1lb. My heart hasn't really been in it last week - out for lunch 2 days running and I fell off the wagon over the weekend. I did go cycling for the first time in about 12 years, so without that it could have been much worse!

I'm off on my hols on Saturday so won't be weighing in again for 3 weeks. I'm taking my bike and we plan to do loads of walking, swimming and cycling - mainly to wear the kids out, but with the added bonus of counteracting all the nice things I'm going to eat!

Good luck everyone for the rest of the month xx

hiya all hope everyone is ok

my weigh in tommorrow morning

sarah x

Thankk you Vicki :) You are doing really well!x

Hi guys, sorry for not posting the last few weeks. After the holidays I was just not in the mood sitting in front of the PC at night. :eek:
I have been on track after the holidays though. Last week I lost 0.5 lb (not much but * week is approaching). Yesterdays result was quite good, 2 lbs less, yay :p

To all who had a holiday gain or even a non-holiday gain. Not to worry, it will come off again and more. We still need to have a "normal" life, don't we? :)
Anybody with a loss or even sts, well done :0clapper: Donnie, you are doing extremely well. Such a great success in a relatively short time. Wow :)

Still have to catch up with all the posts :eek: (deja vu...? I think I also said that two weeks ago? :rolleyes:)

Fuffs, good to see you back again. Weemo and Sarah, glad to hear you are feeling better. Hugs xx

Vicky, you seem to plan for a very active holiday. Have a great time :character00117: :)

Pinksaz, good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Have a successful week girls :gen126:
B. xx

Hey Huni...welcome back and well done on the loss!

well done on the bike riding vicki im back on my bike , with mrs motavater on the back , my three year old daughter madison , how tells me im too slow and too get back on the bike so funny bless her ive lost a pound this week , always hope for more , but its a pound less to loss , hope you had a good weigh in pinksaz, hi donnie hope all is well , sarah im glad u had a nice time , good luck fluffs , weemo im glad your on the mend , its horrible being poorly i woke this morning and thank god for feel healthy , its something we do take for granted i will never again , good vibes and postive vibes to u all , we can do this xxx

Back