***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Well done Simmy, great loss. X

I am a real twit... having one of those days!
I posted this on another Wednesday thread in error and wondered where it went to... so here it is :)

Well done to all you losers!

I put on 1.5 pounds AGAIN! :(:(

I am a bit disappointed as I thought I may lose a little but I had a really good week last week and I went a bit wild with flexi syns one day, but it was worth it, so back to it again.
I shall shortly rename myself "yo-yo Sonia" :D:D:D

By the way I am not changing my ticker or taking my sticker off as I'll be fine again next week (I better be)
*That's me being positive! ;)*

Well done Mrs V, b2b and Simmy ~ good losses ~ another step in the right direction :D:D:D xx

Glad you had a lovely time in London Sarah and that you are feeling better :)xx

Hope you have a fantastic holiday Vicki ~ your weight loss to date is inspiring :Dxx

Great to hear you sounding so positive Malaika, it's only a teeny gain, you will have that off next week hun :)xx

I Sts ~ I normally weigh in on a Friday but I'm off to Letterkenny for a few days, can't wait ~ I'm all packed! Am happy with my result as I wasn't well and then I never really got back on plan again:( However when I come back I will be on that SW wagon again as it is only 8 weeks to my hols :eek::eek::eek:

Good luck to anyone else who has still to weigh in this week (Donnie, Sarah, sorry if I forgot anyone :eek:) xx

Thank you Mrs V, Donnie and Weemo :thankyou:

Simmy and Malaika, well done on your losses :D

Awh Weemo, your sts is not a "real sts" :), you could have easily lost some weight until your normal Friday WI. Glad to hear you feel better again. Enjoy your few days off hunny :party0011:

Sonia, you have the right attitude :). Sometimes we just can't stick to the plan a 100%. It is good you stay so positive ;) Sending more positives vibes to you for support :vibes:

B. xx

Hi All :wavey:

Vicki - Have a fab holiday honey and I will mark you away for the next 3 wks. Go away and have fun and come back all re-charged! You are doing fabulous honey xx

Pinksaz - Hope your WI went ok :)

Hiya Fuffs :wavey:

B2b - :clap: well done on your loss honey! That's great! Welcome back too x

Well done Simmy on your 1lb loss! :clap:

Malaika - Don't worry honey! 1.5lb will be off next week. Well done on the positivity :)

Weemo - STS! Well done! Hope you have a fab few days away. Glad you're feeling better :)

Well my heart hasn't been in it really BUT I have bought some old mags for inspiration which is working so far. So hopefully if I gain on Sat I am back on it with a vengeance as I want to lose at least 1/2 st by 20th August! :D

Happy Thursday Everyone :D x

i only lost half a pound i'm gutted was hoping to get mty half a stone

sarah x

Hi Sarah,

So sorry you're dissapointed, at least it's going in the right direction. Fingers crossed for next week :cross: xx

thanks girls x

only lost 0.5 this week and never got my sticky :cry:
still always next week :)
hope your all well and doing good

Well my fellow Matey's I have lost a 1lb this week.

I keep losing a pound a week, so it's slow progress, but it's coming off and more importantly is 'Staying off'.....so I am pleased again this week.

Good luck to all Friday WI's. XX

Well done on the loss Huni...wether is sts or a loss, we have all achieved by not gaining!

Hiya wondered if there is any chance i can join please? :p

I'm Becs and live in Nth Lincs. I rejoined SW 7 weeks ago after having our son and have had a really slow start. (i did lose 1.5 stone last year but fell pregnant on holiday :D)

I've now re-focused and want to lose 3-4 stone before our wedding next year. My first target is to lose a dress size in the next 11 weeks for our holiday to Cyprus.

Thanks Muchly
Becs x

Back