***Weighty Mateys Marvellous March Thread***

0.5lb off for me this week - there seems to be a pattern emerging! At least its coming off and not going back on again.

Been really good all week and I gained a lb. Think might be because of * week but we will see :( feel really poo about it xx

yipee lost 1lb, got stone award & club 10:D

Well I've done it, I've reached my target!!! 2.5lbs off for me tonight took me 0.5lbs under, still in shock!!

Many thanks to everyone one for all your support, I'm off to continue grinning like a Cheshire cat, lol:D:D:D:D

Hi everyone I lost a lb last week but since then have been away for a long weekend ahhh dreading weigh in on Thursday but being a little angel so fingers x. I am well impressed with all your losses and wow for reaching target hobbithead well done xx

Right, hiya all :wavey: :D
The chart is updated now, so all's good. Well done Hobbithead on getting to target... thats fab :clap:
I have also removed anyone on the chart who hasn't reported a WI for the whole of March as there were a few empty entries... you're more than welcome to join again though xx

Thanks for updating the chart sarah. Just noticed I have lost 8lbs this month not 7.5lbs. I can't believe I lost so much this month thought I would have to wait until after Easter to hit target:D

Can I still be part of the team with the aim to try and maintain? xx

Well - as expected in my birthday week I had a gain! 8lbs!!!!! Strangely about what I was expecting! Better get back on plan asap!

4.5lbs off this week, got my 2 stone sticker :) yay for shineys. :)

Well done losers and stsers. H*bomb as long as you enjoyed yourself and can get back on track dont worry xx

Ok so I gained a 1lb this week I was expecting much worse so I'm pleased Sob. I've given myself a very big talking to and a goal: loose a stone by June party to attend and I want a pretty dress!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been away on a fantastic but indulgant cruise for two weeks. I've been back to two weeks as well but I have been hoping I may have lost some of the weight gained. Why is it always easier to put it on than take it off?!

Anyway I am still 4lbs up on my last weigh in so not happy. Perhaps it would be better to leave me out of the calculations until April when I promise to get serious again. Love Salli:deadhorse:

Last edited:
Back