weird dream lol

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lee007, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lee007

lee007 Full Member

good afternoon all,

has anybody else had weird food related dreams since they started l/t?. i had a really vivid dream last night that i had cheated and eaten a chinese lol. the thing is it was that real and vivid when i got up i really belived i had eaten a chinese last night and was so dissapointed with myself and went into a real downer. took me 3 hours to finally realise that it had not actually happened and that i had only had the 'minging chicken soup' lol.

WHAT A TOOL LOL !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    I think eveyone on LT has had drams of chating. Iv had a lot at least 1/2 a week

4. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yep i did i dreamt that i cheated and when i woke up i felt like crap and a failier that i hadnt stuck to my diet i had to stop and tell my self i didnt cheat but i felt for days i had!

5. lee007

lee007 Full Member

lol what are we like.
    it's sad really but l/t has made me realise how much my life revolved around food which surprised me a lot because i never ever ate during the day, just used to stuff myself at night with the wrong things.

6. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i have these dreams too lol gok wan force fed me a mandarin orange! i believed it was true until logic took over.. lol.

7. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yep ive had steak, chips and mayo dream and bread, cheese, crackers and wine dreams :)

8. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

first week i dreamt i had eaten chicken from the fridge and wouldnt go back to sleep till i had checked the fridge and that the chicken was still there. havent had one since tho

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.