weird dream lol

lee007

good afternoon all,

has anybody else had weird food related dreams since they started l/t?. i had a really vivid dream last night that i had cheated and eaten a chinese lol. the thing is it was that real and vivid when i got up i really belived i had eaten a chinese last night and was so dissapointed with myself and went into a real downer. took me 3 hours to finally realise that it had not actually happened and that i had only had the 'minging chicken soup' lol.

WHAT A TOOL LOL !!!

I think eveyone on LT has had drams of chating. Iv had a lot at least 1/2 a week

yep i did i dreamt that i cheated and when i woke up i felt like crap and a failier that i hadnt stuck to my diet i had to stop and tell my self i didnt cheat but i felt for days i had!

lol what are we like.
it's sad really but l/t has made me realise how much my life revolved around food which surprised me a lot because i never ever ate during the day, just used to stuff myself at night with the wrong things.

i have these dreams too lol gok wan force fed me a mandarin orange! i believed it was true until logic took over.. lol.

yep ive had steak, chips and mayo dream and bread, cheese, crackers and wine dreams :)

first week i dreamt i had eaten chicken from the fridge and wouldnt go back to sleep till i had checked the fridge and that the chicken was still there. havent had one since tho

Back