WeLaughIndoors: My Exante Diary!

Had about 2.5 litres of water yesterday, OH and lodger had a massive pizza between them... OH couldn't eat it all, which is when I would usually finish it off for him. I didn't this time though.

Had half a bar this morning, going to see The Inbetweeners Movie later so will have my other half then. Had a bottle of Coke Zero this morning too. Feeling quite hungry...

welaughindoors said:
Had about 2.5 litres of water yesterday, OH and lodger had a massive pizza between them... OH couldn't eat it all, which is when I would usually finish it off for him. I didn't this time though.

Had half a bar this morning, going to see The Inbetweeners Movie later so will have my other half then. Had a bottle of Coke Zero this morning too. Feeling quite hungry...

Well done for not having the pizza :)

Well done for not having the pizza :)

Thank you, it looked amazing though, lol!

It was my OH's daughters 9th birthday today. Felt bad 'cause she wanted me to go to a Chinese buffet with them, but I couldn't. If I get the taste for it, I know I'd want more. Not ready yet to deal with anything like that yet!!!

welaughindoors said:
Thank you, it looked amazing though, lol!

It was my OH's daughters 9th birthday today. Felt bad 'cause she wanted me to go to a Chinese buffet with them, but I couldn't. If I get the taste for it, I know I'd want more. Not ready yet to deal with anything like that yet!!!

Pizza is one of those annoying things that always smells great :S
Just think though next year when you are slim and can all go out for her birthday it'll all be worth it :)

Pizza is one of those annoying things that always smells great :S
Just think though next year when you are slim and can all go out for her birthday it'll all be worth it :)

Yeah, looking forward to that! :)

Was a bit naughty yesterday, had a small bite of my OH's southern fried chicken wrap that he got for his lunch... it wasn't very nice at all. And then I had a chip covered in curry sauce which he had for his dinner... curry sauce tasted like pepper, yuck! Didn't enjoy it.

On another note, my trousers are falling down! Argh! :D

Last edited:
Weigh-in today - lost 5lbs! That's 15lbs in 2 weeks, woop!

I'm now 19st 5lbs!

Well done on 2 weeks of fantastic losses xx

welaughindoors said:
Weigh-in today - lost 5lbs! That's 15lbs in 2 weeks, woop!

I'm now 19st 5lbs!

That's fantastic news! Well done x have a super weekend x

Last edited:
Lost 3lbs this week, not as much as last week but I haven't been 100% to be honest. Back on track as of yesterday. Looking forward to next weeks weigh-in!

Fell off the wagon about a week after my last post. Put on about 11lbs. The soups, especially the tomato & basil, were making me gag, literally. The shakes were worse. Decided to try the soups again as I did actually like the mushroom and vegetable ones. I'm back and armed with hot chilli powder and Tabasco sauce! I've also got garlic powder, Italian seasoning and black pepper in my cupboard. Determined!

Restarting on Friday (25th).

Back