Welcome to all the newbies

Thanks for the warm welcome calligas.I'm not really fussy just the soup and porridge from the other diet are rotten and I get a bit bored of the same 2 shakes all the time ,hope I like exante ones better xx

i have done the cabridge and know what u mean, even tho i don;t like the tom soup i still think this pack is better than the cambridge diet. i am more satisified on this, i only managed 3 weeeks on cd where i am on week 6 now, so it must be good for me to keep at it.

ta for welcome

Hiya
just wanted to say hello, I just started exante 2 weeks ago and have lost 12lb so far.
Lost 5 stone on lipotrim last year but gained 3 stone since christmas:(
got to say that exante tastes alot better esp bars......yum!

good luck to everyone:party0011:

hello everyone!

i will be beginning my Exante journey as soon as my order arrives (eta Monday)

Ive been researching and researching the last couple of days, it started with looking at tony ferguson, then lighter life, then the kee plan which led me here and ive now read up on Exante and think why pay more for the same stuff with a different brand on it?

im going for the bumper pack so i can try everything and see what i like

this is sort of last ditch for me, ive tried everything to lose the weight and the only think i know works is low carb, but i cant do it with such a busy job and life, this is going to make lunches etc so easy! im very excited!

so hello again :D

Hi everyone

Ooh...I've already started posting a bit, but perhaps I should have introduced myself here first!

So. I'm a working mum of two little 'uns (aged 3 and 16mths), and spend most of my time trying to balance the constant seesaw of work/family life. I enjoy going to the cinema (loved Inception btw), dining out with friends, travelling (this sounds like a dating spiel haha! It's not though - am happily attached) All things that I hardly ever get the chance to do these days!

It's really after the birth of my second child that did things in. As the saying goes "I didn't lose 'it'; 'it' buggered off and left while I wasn't looking." The upshot is, even though my youngest is now almost a year and a half old, I'm still looking 7-8mths pregnant, and rather self-conscious about it (though it's handy on a crowded bus I must say). I've finally had enough of looking/feeling frumpy, and am soooo ready to start taking control again.

The other thing that is firing me along, is knowing that unless I change my self-image, my kids will have hardly any photos of me holding, or playing with them, when they were babies - and this I don't want. :cry:

My recent diet history is a bit of a non-start - intended to join Slimming World but could only go to meetings average of once every 5 wks, due to work commitments, or my children's activities clashing. Decided to join online instead - but never seemed to have the time to plan the recipes and shop for them regulary, and that also went by the wayside.

Exante seems ideal for what I need right now, a quick start to motivate me to carry on - easy to follow, and great results.

My goal is simple. To be my ideal weight or within sight of it, by Xmas/New Year.

And to get my mojo back! :D

Hi,
I'm Susie and I've got about 3 stones to lose having lost 1 already.

I am considering Exante as my husband is on LL and its so expensive meaning we can't both afford it.

I have yo-yo'd all my life, was once a runner up slimmer of the year with slimming magazine club having slimmed from a 16 to an 8. I kept stable at around 9-10 stones for a few years then gradually crept up to a whopping 14+ stones. I tried to deny it by never getting on the scales but my clothes didn't lie and I had to buy a whole new wardrobe this summer as nothing from last year would fit on me. :cry:

A group of colleagues joined together in May and we have weighed and measured ourselves and that has helped with the first stone loss. But now we are all drifting away, some people havent lost anything in 2 months, others a few pounds, so I am here for motivation!

I've bought some slim fast stuff to get me going but I find it so hard to do anything in moderation and can't be bothered to do all the weighing and measuring and calculating of calories so I am thinking of Exante as I don't have to think about food then at all. I am going to order it this week as I have a holiday in September so won't be able to do it then but can hopefully get one month in before then :)

I find the stories really inspiring and Exante seems to be well liked and reasonably priced. Thanks for reading!
Susie

Hi All

Hi All,

I have just ordered my 1st 4 week pack and i can't wait. I love reading all your targets and progress and will add my own once i work out how the site works. :)

Oooh my food pack has arrived today! Its so shiny and new I am quite excited, LOL!

I have started a new thread so I can update my progress.

Susie x

Last edited:

Just wanted to say hello. Starting my VLCD and looking for support online and arrive here!

Good luck to everyone and for those that have had a blimp and need to lose again, I look forward to sharing the ups and will also share the downs :sigh:

hi everyone..
im 25 years old and 22 stone.. got tendonitis in my foot and knee problems due to my weight.. the doctor has advised me to lose weight.. im also a full time dad to a 1 year old son so being active is what i need to be but find it hard.. i am starting the exante diet tomorrow to try and change my life for the better.

Good luck Ant and welcome to Exante and MiniMins. :)

I too am about to start on Exante.. I've just decided to quit LL and move onto Exante. LL had worked until mid year and then I started not enjoying the groups and not liking pay £70 per week. I've just come across Exante and it appears to be almost the same (although you only have 3 packs a day), and it's cheaper.

I'm a little nervous about not having 4 packs as like to space them out - so feel like I will struggle with 3. Any advice/tips?

I've still got enough LL packs until end of week so will finish them before starting with Exante.

I'm actually wanting to lost about 1.5 - 2 stones and finally complete my journey (had lost 4 with LL but put .7lb back on recently).

Well here goes. Today is day one of LL and the next 3 are the hardest. By the weekend I'll start Exante and hopefully will enjoy the packs.

Hello all, I'm new here. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in march and I'm trying to lose this baby weight. When I found out i was expecting i was a good 1.5 stone overweight and I gained 6 stone during the pregnancy:cry: Since March I've lost 4.5 stone myself but then I lost all motivation. Decided to join SW 3 weeks ago. Had a good first couple of weeks but the third week I only lost 0.5lb and I'd stuck to it religiously. I've done CD before as a quick fix and it worked so now I'm thinking about a VLCD again to lose about 3.5 stone. My daughter's christening is 23rd oct and I want to wear a nice dress and look yummy. My dress size was roughly 12-14 and now I'm 18-20. And thoroughly miserable. Thinking about doing Exante as it's the cheapest vlcd around. Since yesterday I've been using up my old CD sachets and I'm finding it quite easy to stick to, being a working mum I haven't got time to be preparing food or even thinking about it.

So I just thought I'd say hello and that my weight loss journey starts in earnest here!

Hello,

I have just taken delivery of a bumper pack from exante. I was on this site in January doing lipotrim, it did work, bu I fell after a month, and sadly have now put the stone back on.

Lipotrim was fine, but i think exante will be better as I won't have to go to the chemist for weigh-ins. The girl at the chemist was always turning up her nose at the thought of not eating for a week, not exactly the encouragement you need.

So, having been off work for the last 7 weeks with the children I am going to start again on Monday, just hope I can keep going to target this time.

It's good to be back, look forward to being part of this group again.

Dawn x

Hi Everyone,

First day on exante today- have to say the 50% off the bumper pack was just the inspiration I needed to finally take the plunge and give a VLCD a go! After losing a good couple of stone last year on various diets I am back to where I was...that horror moment of walking past a mirror or seeing a photo and cringing and the best of all- clothes just do not fit like they used to- or at all!!!

Aiming to lose 3 stone in time for the Christmas parties, legs are firmly crossed (because all this water is making me spend more time on the loo than I ever thought possible) for all of us!

Any tips to get me through greatly received xx

new to exante

Hi all
The thought of facing another christmas night-out in a dress that covers everything up and being too self-conscious to get up and dance was too much, so I have also bought the exante bumper pack today. I have been on every diet and lost weight, only to put it back on again-plus some every time. Hoping this will help to move some weight for christmas and let me wear that size 12 dress in my wardrobe that still has the labels on it! Nice to know there are others like me, new to vlcd's. Current weight - 12st 12lb
Aim 9st 12lb.
Any hints and tips welcome.
heidi x

Back