Welcome to Dukan

welcome hun xx

How do you put a ticker on your posts? They look brilliant.

Hi Naomi,

I have created mine at tickerfactory.com, its great cuz you dont have to set up an account, the only down side is that the date format is mm/dd/yyyy which always confuses me as I am so used to putting the day in first. Plus, not sure if its me but the graph option keeps changing my weights and I have to keep changing them back.

Ill have a look to see if I can find a more user friendly ticker site and let you know, unless anyone else knows of any. I did find one but I kept getting an error message when pasting the code!?

Thanks,

Sharon.

Hi Naomi,

I created mine at tickerfactory.com which is great as you dont have to create an account, you just enter a pin no. but if you create a weight loss chart, you have to enter your dates in a mm/dd/yyyy format which always confuses me as Im used to entering the days first!!! Also, Im sure the weights on the history keep changing as I have to keep altering them, but that could be me.

I also cant get my graph to show as well as the bar, does anyone know how to do this??

Thanks,

Sharon.

Naomi,

Just noticed that we are a both chicks! A couple of chicks on a weight loss mission LOL :D

Dukandebut,

Thanks, Ive posted a reply which I was typing whilst your post appeared, but for some reason it hasnt shown, said it was going to be verified first!! But yes, ticker factory is pretty easy to use, except for adding dates in the weight chart if you create one, mainly as the date format is mm/dd/yyyy instead off the day coming first, always confuses me!!!

Thanks,

Sharon.

Love the tickers :0)
Can I eat peas on cruise ??? As I thought Pea soup with shreddec chicken might make a nice lunch.
Inspired by the courgette and mint soup.
Thanks xxxx

Sorry to have to tell you that peas are banned. I think it's the high carb content. I love peas and really miss them. Still, the sacrifice is worth it, I think.

Hope you enjoy the courgette and mint soup. I think you'll like it if you're a pea fan as it has that lovely, fresh, "green" taste.

I thought they may be banned so will enjoy the courgettes. Maybe watercress and mint is another option :0)

Hi all,
Just calculated true weight online...

5 days of attack, 267 of cruise to reach target weight of 11 stone middle of december 2011 and then quite a long consolidation...

Looking forward to starting this diet after holiday in a couple of weeks, xx

Hello all! Third day on Dukan and finding it incredibly easy up to now! This is probably about the tenth diet I've started in the past year, and I'm determined that this is the last one. I've been up and down a lot all my life. Fed up of being fat and just want to fit into all the pretty clothes in the back of my wardrobe!

Hello there... come and join us on the main threads... perhaps open a diary and tell us more about yourself...

10th diet in the past year? Let's see if we can help you make this one your last ever...

Post your menus, so that we can help...

and welcome!

Hi all,

Thought I'd finally join you after snooping for a few days!

I started attack today. According to the Dukan site I need to do 5 days. I'll try and get the diaries tec sorted but usually I'm a bit naff with computers.

I think I've been ok today.
B omelete with smoked salmon
S vanilla mullerlight
L mackerel fillets and boiled egg
S cottage cheese
D roast chicken
S oatbran gallette

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and getting creative with this plan,

Karen x

Back