Welcome to Dukan

Hi everyone. I started yesterday! Been really good and just drinking water/diet coke and lots of salmon and chicken. Struggling with something to moisten it with though. I am going to experiment with low fat natural yoghurt and herbs tonight. I'm aiming to do 5 days of attack. Really hoping that I can stay off the alcohol though. However I've just weighed in yesterday at 18 stone 5 and a size 20. After crying lots decided that I really really have to take action!!! Really hope this diet works as I've tried absolutely everything else!!!!

Welcome yummywhitewine!! Fabulous name ;)

You can do this, sweet pea :D

P x

Hi Everyone,
I've been on the dukan diet for 7 days now. It started pretty well and I lost 5lbs in 3 days. Have only seem to lose 1 more since then. From what I have read that's quite normal?
I've took advice from this site most days last week so thought I'd better join!

Nykki and well done on your loss so far xxx

Hi Everyone,
I've been on the dukan diet for 7 days now. It started pretty well and I lost 5lbs in 3 days. Have only seem to lose 1 more since then. From what I have read that's quite normal?
I've took advice from this site most days last week so thought I'd better join!

Hi Nykki, that sounds about right!! I seemed to lose 4 pounds over night then it slowed right off!!! 5 lbs in 3 days is awesome!! You'll wake up soon and find you have practically zero appetite and the cravings just go right away. Is definitely worth the initial struggle!! xxx

Hi yummywhitewine. How did the attack phase go? Ok I hope. I am on day 4, and new to the site. Going ok so far but waiting til Wednesday to weigh in.

Heyy :)

I'm Amy, I'm 20 and this is the first time I've ever taken a diet really seriously. My parents started this diet in September and have done really well, so I thought I'd give it a go. Completed the Attack Phase, although I ended up giving myself an extra Pure Protein Day, because I tried to pull an all-nighter in the library and ended up eating a packet of Mini Cheddars!!! Felt so guilty I went home straight away, and cooked myself some healthy chicken breast the next time I got peckish haha

Really excited about this diet, it's how I knew it was the right time. Happy with it so far, 8lbs gone, but I am getting bored of chicken so looking forward to trying things out - I'm not a very good cook though!!

Amy

Hi!

I've just joined the site. I started Dukan Attack on Sunday so all quite new for me!

Obsessively searching for recipes and tips!! haha.

Welcome Amy and kingly good luck xxx

Good luck!! The diets great! xxx

Better introduce myself in here :)

I am 24, and hoping to lose the baby weight from my Son (who is now nearly 3 :ashamed0005:), i've never really done anything about the weight before as it came off easily with my first child. I've just finished my attack phase and lost 3lb, started the cruise phase now and so far it's been quite easy. I never get going with diets as i give in to hunger pangs, at least with this is i am hungry i can eat :)

Chocolate is my downfall though so i may go searching for some chocolate fat free yoghurt if the toffee ones no longer cut it.

MY favourite bit is being able to enjoy a skinny cappuccino with friends if we go out, instead of the usual horrible black coffee most diets i've looked at seem to prescribe.

Welcome CLR, you will be back to pre-baby weight in no time :D

Hi everyone, im starting today, weighed myself this morning at 15stone 10lbs.....the heaviest i've ever been and dont feel good at all. Going to make sure this works for me. Have heard a lot of good things so going to stick to it and really try hard :)

Welcome to you both and good luck on your journeys a:D

Welcome both and keep us posted on your progress. Lots of great advice and support here so don't be shy to ask anything!

Just thought I'd say hello as I've just joined this site today. I started following the Dukan plan on December 19th 2012 weighing in at 19st 6lbs. I currently weight 16st 13 lbs !!!

hiya poshbird and welcome xxx fantastic loss so far, best diet ever isint it xxx look forward to reading your diary when you star one xxx good luck

Back