Welcome to my world ...

Thanks hun. I have left you a post on your diary and a :bighug:

Feel a bit nervous today to be honest and totally unmotivated.

Having doubts about my reiki now, which I know is silly but its like oh people want treatments but what if I forget the basics during the treatment and do the wrong hand positions etc. Anxiety is kicking in.. I will have to try trusting more in my guides.

Sw me seems to have wandered off today and I don't know why. Maybe it is the weather. I am so cold and feeling so lazy I am still sat in my pjs and have just eaten a can of ravioli. Not sure if it is sw or not but just feel so lazy and kinda depressed today.

I need to get moving tho the house needs cleaning etc, I am going to see if I can find some upbeat music to get me moving a bit.

hope your bopping around to some funky music now doing your chores :p well done on your clients dont really understand what reiki is if i'm honest but thats amazing that you got three potential clients from a message on fb. That should build your confidence up and just think what you could get with 'proper' advertising.

I had a real pig out after wi on tuesday and although I have been good since Ihave jumped on the scales every day this week and sts. Should be glad I haven't gained but it gets a bit disheartening when you dont see the numbers drop, hoping some thing will happen before tue evening

And breathe.....

Back again.

Had a snoop about and found I am not off plan.. yay

Brunch - Can of Sainsburys beef ravioli in tomato sauce - Free -yay

Just now had

3 lettuce leaves, topped with diced egg and 3syns of salad cream and cherry tomatoes -- and most yummy it was too.

Feel really hungry now though. I should also have some more superfree but tbh the idea of an apple is so not appealing to me right now. I will have a coffee and see how I go. If I do get really hungry I have some roast bns from last night in the fridge which i could blitz with some stock and seasonings for a quick sf soup.

I have got the house work done... a nice loud dose of Paloma Faith and I got the energy to move. Even changed the bed, scrubbed the bath out and have my third load of washing just about finished. I normally do about 1 1/2 loads a week or 1 load a couple of weeks then a 3 load weekend for towels, bedding etc.

Been in touch with my reiki master and she has recommended a motivational course for me. She says my mood swings are not unusual as I am all bubbly from reiki but find my normal job a real pain so that reflects in my moods. She has given me more confidence and some sensible advice so as much as i would love to I wont be handing in my notice tomorrow lol.

I have also had a bath, done my mini facial etc so am now going to relax with my crochet in front of the tv... toodle pip x

Jackie - Reiki is a natural healing therapy. It is non invasive and not an alternative to medical care but can help with pain, stress, insomnia, etc. If you want to know more let me know and I can recommend a good site for information.

Xx

Mmmm Ravioli is really nice :)
Have a nice rest this evening and you will be all fresh and ready to face the world again tomorrow. Take care x

Hey, just popping by to say hi and hope you're feeling better. It's great that you're putting yourself out there with the reiki sessions - go for it! :D

Have a nice bath and just chill out with a book or something tonight and tomorrow is a new day and it will be smashing!!

Amanda xx

Phewwwwwwwwww......what a day.

Before I get started I am super proud of Kt-Jane having lost 2.5lb this week and getting another shiny sticker!
GO SIS!! :greenapple:

Works been the usual grind today - gave me a nice thumping head to come home with and am soooooo tired too.

Food diary;

B - Alpen light bar
S - Taste panel - 5 syns
L - Couscous, roast veggies and crabsticks

T - will be something using mince beef as that is what is sitting in the fridge right now. Not sure I fancy anything tomato based. Might go relax by mashing it up with some herbs and make some mini burgers. With jacket spud and topped with hexA cheese, and stir fry some mixed veg for my SF...Mmmmmm

Off to get cooking xx

another fab day for you mate, your doing really well. im proud of you. when do you go back to the doctor? cant wait to see his face.

cheers for the congrats on my loss

another fab day for you mate, your doing really well. im proud of you. when do you go back to the doctor? cant wait to see his face.

cheers for the congrats on my loss

Thanks sis and you are welcome.

Meant to go back to the Dr this week but need a blood test first which I cant get in to have until Monday next week. I hope it shows an improvement.

Another big and busy one today. Customer 2 day audit begins today so will be very very busy again. Am working 8-4 today and 6-2 tomorrow and to prevent myself doing silly hours again I have arranged a delivery of a fruit and veg basket for tomorrow after 3pm. That way I have to be home in time to take delivery.
Tired again this morning. meh.. Have a good day all xx

:sigh: What a day. Struggled through the first day of the audit. Fell for the treats in the form of a few pringles, a mini scotch egg, mini sausage roll and 2/3 jelly babies. No syns for me tonight after that binge out.

I was so late though having lunch (3pm) which is probably why I caved in on the nibbles.

Anyway food (besides the naught bits)
B - Alpen Light
S - Apple/taste panel 5 syns
L - Few roast veggies and some couscous but by the time i started to eat it and with getting interrupted constantly I had no desire to eat it.

Hate days like this makes me all mixed up.

Stopped on the way home and picked some strawberries, was nice to get out in the fresh air and sunshine. At least I know I will have strawberries for my tea. Might whip up a nice fresh salad and have that for tea with a homemade burger. Got plenty of meat left from last night.

Going to take my sisters advice and put some tomato puree in with the meat and wrap it around a babybel light. Mmmmm

hopefully the end is in sight from your audits and you can back on track and focused with your eating.....its so hard sometimes to keep on plan, a few pringles you did good once I start on them the whole tube is is gone before i know it. Your burger sounds yummy will have to try that.

Hope tomorrow is a better day

Oh mate I hope you have drawn that line and got back on track, just imagine that quacks face when you see him!
I lost it a bit tonight too, need to focus and keep on plan or I won't be get results next week. I tend to lose two weeks then gain so need to really try hard this week

Hope the burger was good, I had one too!

Line drawn lil sis.

Had a lovely burger and salad for tea. Nommy. Followed by a bowl of strawberries I picked for supper.
Was thinking - because I picked the strawberries myself thats a little body magic added into them hehe.

Someone guessed I was on Sw yesterday at work. Not because she noticed weight loss but because of what I was eating for my very belated lunch. *grrr*

Told her I didnt want anyone to know and she was like - I should be proud of myself for making a change. I guess so, but I want people to notice my loss.

Oh well.

Early one today (6-2) so have a lovely lunch of salad, crabsticks, cottage cheese and strawberries packed up in my shiny new lunch box.

This afternoon I have a fruit and veg box being delivered. New local business I found via facebook so I am quite excited to receive it. I will share pics with you later.

Have a good day diary xx

DSCF1368.jpgDSCF1369.jpg

My Fruit and Veg delivery has arrived!!

I got...
6 apples
3 huge oranges
2 peaches
melon
punnet of strawberries
Big bunch of red seedless grapes
2 leeks
5 carrots
1 parsnip
handful of new tates
1 sweet potato
2 onions
bunch of spring onions
4 tomatoes
hugest cucumber I have ever seen
Cabbage (still wet from the field)
Cauliflower
Head of broccolli
Mushrooms

All for £15 delivered right to my door - would have cost me more than that in a supermarket I am sure!

Plus it looks so fresh and yummy I dont know what to eat first lol

Oh dear. I am a sucker for those e cards. I've always said animals make much better company than humans. Always posting them on my fb page. The cards, not animals :p
Are you okay? xx

Hey Siggy,

Im ok I guess. Stressed out severly with all thats been going on at work the last few days. Trying to keep calm with it all but am so tired and its not easy *sigh*

Not feeling all that confident about wi this week either. Only went off track the once on Tuesday but just feel really negative for some reason. Probably not helped by work and all that.

Food diary

B - Alpen light
L - salad, egg, ham, cottage cheese and salad cream 1 syn
Taste Panel too which will probably be 4/5 syns

I should write some more but I just feel so meh xx

I feel the same so know where your coming from. What's happening at work? Xx

I feel the same so know where your coming from. What's happening at work? Xx

Work is just very busy and with having had two big audits in less than a week everything I would normally do has gone by the wayside. Plus I feel like my colleagues are not doing their bit, probably because I am on the dayshift which means I have to deal with auditors whereas when they come in they have gone for the day. Plus we are so behind from when I was on holiday and no one seems to give a damn about it.. Phew...

Today was easier though, I just did my stuff and switched off to everything else. Made a lovely change.

Is your work the same?

Thanks for the positive vibes siggy hun x

Today was easier. I felt the stress rising up and then just went and had a break so did some self reiki and mentally imagined all the negative energies kinda flowing out of my body. It must have done something because after that I just put my head down and got on and as the day passed the tensions didnt even increase. It was something I will have to practice more often.

Today has been fairly good food wise too so far;
B - Alpen light and apple
Taste panel - 5 syns
L - Egg and Ham salad, salad cream - 1 syn
T - Pasta, HexA cheese, home made pasta sauce

This leaves me with a delicious 9 syns for later.

Last night I used them on a curly wurly and options hot choc, might do the same tonight.

I need to find some more low syn treats all I know really is freddos/curly wurlys/hoops n crosses. Doesn't leave me very much variety for treats.
I normally have 8/9 left after tea on a week day so please.. any suggestions would be appreciated xx

Back