welcome to one of my bestest pals kelly!

thanks lucy... it does help , although when kel rings me or comes round and tells me she has no will and wants something delicious and fatty, it nigh on kills me! shel still loose more than me this week! the *****! lol! we go together on a thursday then go swimming, although we dont actually swim, kel just makes me laugh and i drown! lol! anyway.. were all weight loss buddies on minimins! lol!xx

Thank you.

Even if you have the most awful day... like my 70 points in a day binge last week, I kid you not!! There is always a new day on your tracker! However bad it gets write it down. No point conning yourself!

Wear your smallest knickers to the weigh in ;) I'm sure some of mine weigh 2lbs each! And whatever those scales say, you can change them next week! Saying that I'm sure you'll be fine!

thats the spirit kim!!! always great to have additional support off others,escpecially when you mess up n feel like theres no will to live on!!lol!!the thing with kim is,shes slim n gorgeous,still if i loose more,thats because i have 3 times as much as her to loose! swimming is great,we enjoy it,have a good catch up n laugh at the same time,im sure iv lost 3 extra inches off the mid-drift due to being in stitches!!! it really does help doing things together!! love ya kim!! x x x x x x

aw rj,i know what u mean about big binges,u seem to think once youv gone over,the few extra points wont matter...how wrong we r!!!!! ha ha and regarding the knicker advice,this week i mite go all hog......and go comando!! the less is better!!! cant call me a knicker picker then!!! ha,v.good advice!!! nice 1 chick!! x x x x x x x

Well I think you should wear massive Bridget Jones support pants round him for the next month!! Or even better those Miss Mary of Sweden ones!!!

(I seem to be pant obsessed at the moment! :eek:)

Glad to see you back at work kel!! i know it must be hard at the mo but hang in there! i had a really good weekend, but stuffed my face and drank loads!! well what are bank hols for!! iv been good this week though, no probs with the not going weigh in this week, i might go tnite to the one near me ,and just keep up with what iv been doing! but i dont blame you for not bothering with weight watchers at the mo, with whats goign on, but really kel you should get back on track coz remember how things were when ur mum died!! im not been funny or anything but you still need to carry on with your life kel, coz he did when ur mum died! its just my opinion, but i know il hardly see you now coz you wont leave his side! i know loosing your dad must be hard, but you had it harder kelly!xxx

hey hun!!aw its nice to be back in work back to the norm!!well to be honest u will see me hun,cuz last nite he went to the pub wiv his mate (who did invite me along) but i declined and went home to see daddy and we jet washed my car and looked thru letters he wrote to my mum when he travelled the world,some sad bits where we filled up but i thouroughly enjoyed myself.he needs his friends aswell which i understand!!but hey im keeping my spirits up.its the funeral on tuesday which is going to bring it all back for me i suppose because its only been 7months since mum died. but iv gotta be strong for stew.
his mum has even invited me to go in the front funeral car with her,stew,steven and his g-friend which is an honour,but once again gunna be so hard!!so at the min my diet consists of yummy rubbish!!eeekkk!!!!!!and how have you been hunny? x x x x x

Back