well and truly fell off the wagon :( :(

Simi

I know I've no one but myself to blame but have completly messed up today! I decided to have a grilled courgett today and went downhill from there! After the courgett I had a couple of pink wafers and an egg custard!!!! So not happy because its weigh in tomorrow! I've messed up but I know tomorrow is a new day and I will be back on track - wish me luck!

Good luck, I fall off the fat wagon all the time and I have to huff and puff after it to catch it up yet it's so so easy to fall off!

Your right ~ getting up and trying again is the important bit!!!

Don't worry I drank wine and ate a curry at the weekend and survived :) still lost 2lb too so all hope is not lost :) good luck with getting back on :p xx

We ALL have days when we mess up the diet, don't worry about it... the most important thing is that you get straight back on the saddle and back on plan - that way your body has to continue losing weight and getting you closer to goal.

Good luck with today's weigh in. x x

Thanks everyone! I weighed I today and I have lost 5lb!! But I'm sure that's from being good earlier in the week! Back on track today - hope you all have a good day:)

Excellent loss. Well done you. X x

Well done on your loss simi! Hope your back on track and being good x

Trying hard to stay away from the doughnuts bought into the office :(

Well done cherry, it's so hard when people bring stuff into the office - someone brought ice creams in the other day and they are still shouting me from the freezer. Stay strong

Yeah it was tough, my favourite and I had to walk past them about 50 times this afternoon. Grrr! But I resisted!

Lol Ali!! I've been fantasising about scallops for days!!! Lol

Really don't like scallops but I would love a nice bit of broccoli, don't know why but I do.:)

Mmm broccoli is lovely!

I love vegetables but leading up to exante I realised I hardly ate any!!!!

hiya, fell off the wagon big time at the weekend. I had ice cream feast , yumyums and a chicken shish. Hey ho, back strong today and planning on a strict week to make up for it

Back