• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well, bought a swimming costume today...

Don't really want to go to my local swimming pool, so have been looking at local hotels and spas, why are they soooo expensive?

There is a hotel with spa just 5 mins walk away from where I live but they charge £47 a month just to use the pool! Another health club not far away charges £31 a month but want £160 joining fee!

The public swimming pool only charges around £3 an hour but I'm not keen on going there cos you don't know if there's pervs watching you lol :eek:

I can't decide what to do?

Any suggestions? xx

BTW, 6 months ago I would NEVER have thought about going swimming again let alone buying a costume, and I don't want to brag, but, I look rather good in it ;) I think I deserve it :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SarahSez

Silver Member
I'm sure all the people at your local pool are there to swim lol

If you are worried about seeing people you know there (I used to be), try going to a pool a little further out if you can. I also live on the coast so some local caravan parks have pools who allow you to swim (except in school holidays).

I know this isn't much help, but I would just bite the bullet and once you're in the water its only your head they see.