Well, bought a swimming costume today...

madgefan

Don't really want to go to my local swimming pool, so have been looking at local hotels and spas, why are they soooo expensive?

There is a hotel with spa just 5 mins walk away from where I live but they charge £47 a month just to use the pool! Another health club not far away charges £31 a month but want £160 joining fee!

The public swimming pool only charges around £3 an hour but I'm not keen on going there cos you don't know if there's pervs watching you lol :eek:

I can't decide what to do?

Any suggestions? xx

BTW, 6 months ago I would NEVER have thought about going swimming again let alone buying a costume, and I don't want to brag, but, I look rather good in it ;) I think I deserve it :)

I'm sure all the people at your local pool are there to swim lol

If you are worried about seeing people you know there (I used to be), try going to a pool a little further out if you can. I also live on the coast so some local caravan parks have pools who allow you to swim (except in school holidays).

I know this isn't much help, but I would just bite the bullet and once you're in the water its only your head they see.

Back