Well finally, before and after photos

OH MY GOD ! you look amazing.
im size 18/ 20 too and on first day today,
to think i could ever look as good as you do now is absolutley mind boggling,
thanks for posting definatley given me something to aim for now.
dani x

Wow - you look amazing! Well done you. Vx

OMG you look amazing and you defo dont look like you were ever overweight. Well done for being so brave - true inspiration. I'm really excited now about getting to target. congratulations

WOW! you look fantastic!

An absolutely stunning achievement. Congratulations.
Just wish I had the confidence to post my before and now pictures.

Amazing transformation...well done :eek:)

Just wondering.....did you use any firming creams etc to help your skin regain it's shape ? (Sagging skin is a BIG worry for me !).

Also, what kind of exercise did you do ?

Thanx.

*Star*

well done, you look absolutly fab! my husband wants me to put your bb/after pics up in the carbs cupboard with my other inspiration pics, I've told him NO lol
You just look amazing and I hope this will make you more outgoing and confidant,because you should have all the confidance in the world now.
well done again, Tizzy:)

Well done - you look absolutely amazing and your skin and body shape fantastic. You are a real inspiration to us all and thanks for being brave enough to post the photosxx

Oh my, you look FABULOUS!! Take care of it! Well done!!

Crikey, that's a great result!

Well done you look fab, good luck with maintenance I am 100% positive you can do it you have done brilliantly you should be very very proud x

Congratulations - you look fabulous!

Carol x

WOW - YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!, If i look half as good as you at goal weight i will be a very happy bunny. Well done!!!

OMG Nade you look beautiful, what a body to be proud of!!!
My before pics are also in my undies <although not as pretty as yours <yikes> I was looking at my 'back boobs' and wondering how they could ever dissapear, but looking at your before nd afters, I know that major things can happen!! I am always impressed by by before and afters but as yours show that little bit more they are a great inspiration!!!
WELL DONE.. Wow!!

OMG you look fab:) I still have 2 stones to go and you have just given me the kick up the backside that I needed.

I want to be like you!

Nade, you look amazing. Well done and you have just inspired me to get back on the cambridge diet again.
You prove this works !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back