Well hello 11 stone something!

stephanees

I don't care that's it only by half a pound but I am finally in the 11 stone bracket :) only 3.5 more pounds and I will be a healthy bmi bracket too!

Well chuffed, can't remember ever weighing this little :D

Brilliant. You will soon lose the other 3.5lbs too.

I can't wait to be overweight lol

I don't care that's it only by half a pound but I am finally in the 11 stone bracket :) only 3.5 more pounds and I will be a healthy bmi bracket too!

Well chuffed, can't remember ever weighing this little :D

Well done hun you're doing so well!! How long has it taken you, I'm roughly the same height/weight as when you started and have just finished my first week. I want an idea of how long it should take xx

MissAmyMarie said:
Well done hun you're doing so well!! How long has it taken you, I'm roughly the same height/weight as when you started and have just finished my first week. I want an idea of how long it should take xx

I started on the 21st June on Cambridge before switching after a month because of the cost, plus you get a proper meal! I think it's 14 weeks

I have really struggled some weekends tho (I work part time serving, and then eating food!) and haven't been 100% and have only lost say a pound or stayed the same so you could do it sooner if you stick to the plan, I think after the first month it should average out at a stone a month :)

I cant wait to be back in the 11s, im shorter too so not as much a healthy weight for me but more healthy than in the 12s!

Hi, me too! Got on the scales this morning and it said 11.13 - felt so good. I got out of the obese category last week and am just feeling better & better (and slimmer and slimmer lol) :D

Back