Well I vowed I would post my bikini pics!

:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations Pixie your stunning!

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic pics Pixie, I hope you're feeling very proud of yourself because I would if I had a figure like yours! :D:D

You look fantastic. I look forward to getting half way to where you are. Well into my third week and it's good to have the support of someone like you who's been there done that and SUCEEDED. Thanks for your support.
I hope I'll be around to come and see you on your wedding day! You must be sooooooo... chuffed!

Aw thanks!

Carys in 8 weeks time u won't be around 2 see my wedding u will have disappeared at the rate ur going!:p

Congratulations! You look awesome! :)

I cant' get over your transformation you look fantastic!. I've only recently started SS and I'm a size 18-20 but already I've noticed the difference and a change in my clothes. My wedding is just under 8 weeks before my big day, not sure how much I will have lost by then but after looking at your pics its made we want to go on further after my wedding.

Your HB2 won't know what hit him with that bikini!!

Wow! You look absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!!!! You are going to look so radiant....and FEEL damn good!!

Well done! :D

Oh wow Pixie, you look amazing! I would never have imagined a transformation like that could happen (not that people can't shrink, but that you can look so good in a bikini after losing so much!)! Maybe cos I have had a baby and there is no way my stomach or boobs are ever going to let me wear a bikini:sigh:

Back