Well I wasn't away for long!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
After calorie counting for a few days (which has gone okay) I have deided to come back already. I want to get as much weight off as possible by my assessment, which is on 18th, as I am feeling fat :eek: and want to feel as good about myself as possible. So tomorrow is back to day 1.

I taught my first class yesterday, under suoervision of course, and although ut was not in ideal situation by any stretch of the imagination, it went really well and I am fairly confident, just need to practise, practise, practise!!! Annoyingly I then managed to get injured again last night. Fortunately its not as bad as in the summer, but I am now dosed up on 3 different painkillers, plus diazepam!:eek:

There is still no date for grandad's memorial concert, which is driving me nuts now if I'm honest. Can't believe how much I miss him:(.

So here I go...wish me luck!!:D

Good luck! You can do it xx

Thanks. I actually think the time away was just what I needed, a controlled break I suppose, time to reassess and get my head together a bit. Now I'm raring to go again!

Good luck hun on day 1 again xxx

Well, day 1 went really well! I wasn't hungry and had no emotional desire to eat, so I'm really pleased with that.

I had hoped to get back to my classes today but my neck still hurts so I am going to leave it (reluctantly) and hope its okay for the nice run planned for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also my weigh in day, which will be interesting as its 5days of cc and 2 days of Exante, so lets see what happens!

Back