Well I'm officially off Sole Source...

Hope it works out Abz - I'm sure you'll show good losses with 810 and 1000 - after all that's pretty low cal isn't it? I'll be moving up to 810 in the coming weeks myself and hoping for the same. Good luck hun.

Best of luck with 810 hun :)

well when we worked it out. even if i was incredibly sedentary, which i'm not, just quite, ha. then i should still lose about 3lbs a week on the amount of calories i'm eating. at the moment i'm trying to get rid of weight i gained... i guess it's sudden water retention from coming out of ketosis, but it's going again. not sure i'll have a loss for this week's weigh in though...

abz xx

bet its strange eating again.lol keep going hun you are doing great.xx

well it's day three of 810 now. i have had 2.5 litres of water so far and i tend to drink a lot in the evening so hopefully will hit the four litre mark today. the most in a while. with the cold hands and feet etc, i have just generally been freezing, drinking water really isn't fun, ha. but have done ok today with my water flavouring handy :)

hopefully i'll have gotten rid of a few squatter lbs before weigh in on monday. i'm working tomorrow and bank holiday monday too. bah.

abz xx

Hey sweetie.. wishing you all the best on 810.. could be just what you need.. the losses arent that much different ive heard..

x x

that's my understanding. but i gained loads to begin with. but that's probably just me. ha. ss doesn't seem to have gelled well with my body. i think i'm just odd. but it's coming off again now :)

abz xx

thanks bunny :)

kit!! it's easy to say ignore it but when there's a weigh in looming it's rather hard, ha. two days to go, hopefully there's be a miraculous shift :D

abz xx

oh, and i totally forgot to say. three different people stopped me in the office yesterday and said i was looking fab. and another woman asked me if i'd had my hair cut and looked most puzzled when i said no so i must look different somehow!! ha.

abz xx

Back