Well.. It started with the palpitations but...

majic1982

... I've just found out I'm pregnant! So no more diet for me! I went into hospital on Friday night because my heart has been pumping extra hard over the last week and I was freaked out. That was when I decided to stop the diet, but found out yesterday about baby! Oh well.. Guess I won't be a skinny bridesmaid after all!! BRING ON THE FOOD!! lol :D :p

Are you happy bout it? if so.......

:talk017:HEYYYYYY... CONGRATULATIONS:happy096::happy096:

Congratulations! You'll still be a beautiful Glowing bridesmaid.

WHOOPPEE!!!! :talk017: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

:talk017:

what fab news....never mind about having to come off the diet..it will still be here when you wnat to get back on it!!

Enjoy being pregnant!
:party0038:
Hugs Lou XX

I don't really know what I am to be honest! Dazed and confused! Oh well, I'm sure my 6 year old will be thrilled... LOL

Thanks guys!

awe same happened to me 2 years ago i lost 4 stone and got preggers and gained it all back with more my eldest was also 6 he he..

congrats to you..

Many many congratulations to you!

Georgie
x

What super news, many congratulations for a happy worry free 9 months x

:happy096: Excellent news! You'll have to stay on here and let us know how your pregnancy is! And the CD isn't going anywhere it'll be here for you when you're ready :D

awwwwww, what wonderful news. Hope everything goes well for you hun - please, please keep us up to date - i love babies!

What super news! :D This dieting certainly seems to pep up the fertility! :eek: I hope you have a trouble free pregnancy & birth! ;)

Back