Well its that time of the week again

Hiya
Glad to see your on the mend ;o) Pork is my abs fave - will have to try get hold of that WW recipe sounds gorgeous! xxx

Well just had my WI and lost 3lb, well chuffed with that as it takes me past 5% and straight to my first mini goal :bliss::bliss:

This week went well, havent kept up with my food diary though online lol :rolleyes:
Looking forward to the next WI as i leave for hols straight after it :talk017:

Congrats on your loss and meeting your first mini goal xx

:DWell done!!

That's it, I really need a kick up the proverbial ass!! Have just had a Saturday binge and feel as bloated as a balloon:cry:.

You'll be at goal in no time if you keep going the way you are!!!

Today isnt a great day, i feel bloated but not sure why, im starving but my dinner is proving difficult to point ( and high ) so i dont have as many to play with and i was up at 5 so had brekkie early :(

We are having game pie for dinner if anyone has any idea on points. It has no NV on the box t work it out either so im playing it safe and saying 8 points for a slice ( it is a littke one and sharing with 3 people )
Luckily im off to work in a minute so will be preoccupied a bit this afternoon PHEW

God work was hard today, i was so hungry by 3 i had stomach cramp ( not been like that for a while ) so had a bag of crisps a custmer bought me and we have changd dinner plans tonight and he is going to eat the pie for lunch for the next couple of days so i have managed to claw back enough poins to tide me over till dinner and still be able to have a little pudding after :D
Today has been hard though, my hardest since i went back, the first time i thought "sod today i can always write it off " but it was a passing moment and i didnt act on it so thats an acheivement in itself

Well done on the willpower front, you seem like you've got completely the right attitude! Well done on your 3lb loss this week too, great result x

Well nearly another week over and i feel it has gone well. I am off to weight watchers on saturday and straight off to Cornwall after that, im taking the laptop so i can check in if i get time :D

I struggled one day in the week when my dinner was mre points than i thought and i didnt hve enugh left for a pudding ( im a pudding fiend lol ) but i hope i have managed my stone this week ;)

hi hon

Hope you have a fabby holiday and don't fret too much about points while your away xxx

Right im back from my holiday ( have the holibob blues lol ) and it was fantastic. The weather was great, the people were great and the food was great. We bar b q'ed most nights, ate out a couple of times and i didnt really point things but i did ride every day, played tennis, swam and walked my little legs off and i got on the scales yesterday when i got home ( as i missed this weeks WW meeting ) and the damage seemed reasonable ( 2lb gain ) but believe me the amount i have eaten this week i expected it and am right back on track today and will be more than happy with a STS on Saturday.

Did got to my meeting before i left and got 1lb off so didnt quite get my stone but only one more lb to get off and i will be there :D, not expecting too much this week as dont want to be disappointed but definatly would be happy to get it next time lol

This is mojo who certainly kept me fit last week
004-2.jpg

And this is where i spent the evenings resting my poor muscles lol

021-1.jpg

Just had to come back and add this bit, we have just had dinner and the aunt bessies frozen yorkshire puddings, in the little foil trays are really nice, bake up well and are NIL POINTS :talk017:

nil points? really? must be more than nil points for 2 though, surely?

glad you had a nice time on hols.. very jealous of the jacuzzi! I want one!! :p

is it these ones? They are half a point :sigh:

Attachments

• Aunt Bessies.jpeg
    Aunt Bessies.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 20
It is those ones but its the ones that say New Improved Recipe on the box
Cal per pudding is 10
Sat fat is 0.2

I would imagine it would be more for 2 most things that are 0 points normally are but one was enough for me really lol

Me too but i can honestly say that mine box says not lol

I have tried taking a picture of the NV but its hard in this light i will try it tomorrow, it seems on the website the NV is 59 in the original box but its definatly 10 on mine :confused:
If anyone is passing a box in the supermarket have a gander and let me know lol

Have been very good today and feel completely in control of my eating again which is nice, i havent struggled to get back on track at all after my holiday :D

Back