Well its that time of the week again

Well i worked out the per 100g is 1 point so today i had them or lunch. To be on the safe side i weighed them frozen and in the foil tins but still got 3 for 1 point. Then i fried some onion and mushrooms and sliced roast beef from morrisons and stuffed them with the mix and drizzle with gravy

They were yummmmmmy :D

I have some of them in my freezer but not eaten them yet. Will be doing so later. Fantastic right enough.

Maybe the points per pudding is 60 if the one on the site says 59 - can't see it being 10 (although wishful thinking and all that);)

Your pics of your holiday are lovely.

Who is that in the pool with you?

On the old box it is but the box i have the points per pudding is 9.8 so they have rounded it up to 10 :happy036:

I have tried to take a photo of it but it wont focus the nv are too small :(

That is my son Billy in the pool with e, he loved lounging in the tub as much as i did lol

Right well its nearly that time of the week again

I have stuck to my points since i got home from hols and have sneaked a couple of peeks on the scales ( im so norty lol ), it still seems to say i have gained 3lb since last WI 2 weeks ago but im not honestly surprised all the food i ate last week lol

Whatever the result on Saturday i will draw a line under it, would LOVE 1lb as that will take me to my 1st stone but i think thats unrealistic, if i STS i wuld be thrilled but im prepared for a few l gain, but we all know that a sneaky peek a couple of days ahead can change soooo much by WI so who knows what it will be

Will have a light dinner on Friday night as i wont get in from work until 9.15pm

Good luck for WI on Sat x

Well im ALOT lighter today although sadly not weight but money lol

Took the dog to the vets this morning for a " FREE" geriatric check-up and he found a split nail, a puss filled scab on her foot and 2 teeth that needed to come out, total bill £511.30 :flamingmad:
Told i can go and collect her at 2.30pm..... animals hey who'd have them

Diet wise today has been fine, i have only used 16 points ( out of 28.5 ) and have managed to have a white chocolate magnum YUMMMMMM
Im off to work at 3.30pm then home for 15 minutes and back out to work till 9pm so wont be using any points really between now and dinnr time and i have a salad in the kitchen for later so that wont be a huge amount of points either.

Might have some mini spring rolls at work later lol

Blimey vodka! I dread taking any of my cats to the vets its so flamin expensive!! but £500 thats ridiculous. Mine are all geriatrics too all 16years plus and 1 jus wont eat at the mo its such a worry I could do without it as place I work at is being sold& we dont know if we will have jobs etc:cry: on a happy note im losing weight!:)

Well im really pleased today, i went to WI and only gained a lb whilst on my holiday, well probably more than that cos i have been doing the plan again a full week but thats all thats left showing :D

So a good week and 2lb off hopefully and will get my first stone :bliss:
Our meeting was rammed today with new members and all the old ones coming back lol, a bit of sunshine and everyone is at weight watchers :8855:

Got to go back to working on a saturday now but on the up side i have applied for a new job, one that i would really like so cross your fingers for me, although if i get through the application i have to do the interview which i HATE, i never was any good at interviews lol

Survived the weekend ok, didnt find it too hard to save points with working both days lol.
Have to save a few this week for Thursday as the OH wants spag bol and i know thats quite high in points if you want a decent size bowl lol.

Having steak and salad with homemade coleslaw tonight so nothig really offensive there :D

Well although it seems i am talking to myself lately i will say
I have my horses

I am sooooooooooo excited and am off to ride in the morning. A lady called me today who is loking for someone to exercise her horses during the week and doesnt want anything in return as its doing her a favour :D

Im soooooooooooo pleased and think the exercise will be a treat lol

Of course you are forgiven :D lol

Im hoping to ride at least 3 times a week, went today and did some lunging and then rode for an hour, walking, trotting and cantering - it was really good :D:D

I rode Jerry today and am going back to ride him again tomorrow, i can feel it in my back tonight cos i literally got 2 minutes to change out my jods and into my jeans and then had to go to work cleaning lol

Got a bath ready for me now so have to g get cleaned up and then tackle dinner

Good luck with your horse riding,they terrify me i have to say,got thrown off one at age 6 and have never wanted to go near one ever since..LOL
I also found out 4 yrs ago that im very allergic to them :(
You will earn a few AP's though,have fun x :)

Did you see the report on the television last night - CountrySide or something like that, about the kids who are learning to do acrobatics whilst on horseback... some of the children had physical disabilities and therefore it was acting as physio for them as well as what appeared to be a lot of fun - they were all a darn sight braver than I would be...

Hi Vodka

Good to see you back. I've been doing CD and have been at goal for a few weeks now. Can't believe I've actually done it. Glad you have managed to get back on track. The horse riding sounds fun !

x

Right well WI tomorrow, i have ridden 3 days this week and for a couple of hours a time ( not sure hw many points i earn for riding lol )
Its going really well i am alot more confident in only 3 days

We had salad and fish for tonight as i worked till 9pm and didnt want anything heavy but im fairly confident of getting my stone :D

Well back from WI and i lost 2.5 so that puts me past my first stone wooohoooooooooo :D:D

Not got alot of time and the have to go to work so can someone tell me why i came straight to the computor lol

Well im pleased to report my diet is still going strong.

I have ridden once this week and have 2 more days to go Thursday and Friday before WI.
We have a nice dinner tonight of sea bass and salad with a garlic bread so am looking forward to that :D

I cant believe that i have been on this diet for this many weeks and i havent had one blow out or binge ( other than the week in cornwall but that wasnt a binge it was just a relax while on holiday ) normally by now i will have messed about and yo yo'd around but i seem to have had the click :D

Back