Well its that time of the week again

WI again this morning , it seems to come around so quickly lol.
I have had a good week but did have a chinese last night and thats has affected me in the past so we will have to see.
I have been riding twice this week, the horse is a bit of a drama queen but he is lovely really
Anyway hope everyone is doing well :D

good luck for wi

do you earn activity points for riding?

good luck for your WI later, i'm sure it'll be a good one.

maybe in future if you know chinese affects you, why not have it on a sat night - after your WI rather than before? x

Well i had STS, im not 100% convinced it wasnt as there was a different set of scales again but as long as i havent put on weight i can live with it. I have been told in the past i earn 1AP per 20 minutes riding but that sounds alot, i never use my AP

The reason behind the chinese is i work all afternoon/evening on Friday and the last 3 hours of my job is in the chinese shop, who give me a couple of free dishes when i go ( i choose ), i come home and my Oh is working and my son is at his nans so i cant be bothered to cook for just me plus if i did it would be 10pm before i ate so its just easier for me lol.

They did want me to stay after WI today as i hadnt last week when loing my stone but i had to go shopping as im working from 12 to 9 tonight and hd nothing in the house to take to eat and i would have ended up in the shop next door if i didnt take lunch and i dont want that so had to bow out again :(
On the way out though the local church had a fete thing and put the cake stall right next to the door to weight watchers :rolleyes:

even so, STS is brilliant :D well done you - i'm sure it will show next week if you have been good - probs eating late at night doesnt help your WI the next day thats all :) x

Ok another week down and a 3.5lb loss :D

We had fish and salad last night and NOT chinese and as i suspected it made up for last week aswell

3.5 LOSS IS FANTASTIC
well done you and I find a Chinese take a away always affects my weight - I retains so much fluid

even over two weeks its a great loss - well done again

Arghhhhh bad week lol

I gained 1lb today. I was a little surprised but i have accepted it on the chin, i know i faltered in a couple of places. I havent been writing everything down on the tracker as i was in the beggining just ticking off the numbers so its possible i forgot something,i have been having 4 crumpets and marg for breakfast as they are so addictive lol ( all pointed )but i does leave me short later in the day and they dont fill me up for as long, i did go over on Thursday as i was sooooo hungry and didnt weight my evening meal of pasta and garlic bread and i did have the dreaded chinese again last night, i also only rode for about 40 minutes this week, so i suppose a culmination of that has caused my gain ( still gutted though ) but it has really motivated me for the coming week and im determined to lose it and more lol

On a more personal note we might be moving, we live now in a 2 bed council flat on a housing estate, is not awful i have been happy here but the council have offered me a 2 bed bungalow in the countryside about 15 minutes drive from here, we havent officially had a look round but from the area and the outside we are excited :yippee:

I am planning to fix it by exercising EVERY day, i will ride 3 times ( hopefully ) and do the dvd a few times and use the wii fit more.
Meals will be planned properly and breakfast i am back to cereal lol
Next Friday i am having my main meal at lunchtime and no evening meal as im working until 11.00pm and its too late to eat then so will take a few snacks to work to use my final points and im praying for a good loss

Well Jerry put a hold on my riding plans, he is a horse who is troubled with life and he went mad yesterday when i mounted, he tried to rear but couldnt due to the martingale and so he bucked me ( think rodeo ) and i went flying with a bang and believe me the ground is hard at the moment :(

My back is bruised so i am having to take the rest of the week off ( although did some spring cleaning today and will do a little tomorrow ) i may be moving house soon so i am trying to be a bit prepared :rolleyes:

Anyway got a full day tomorrow, running the chinese all night so wont be home till 11pm ish so wont be having chinese tomorrow night so hoping for a good wi Saturday

YIPPEE, lost 3.5lb this week so was only just 1/2lb away from 3rd silver 7 :D

Will have that next week ;)

That is a great weigh in and yes that third silver 7 will be yours next week

ARghhhhhh it wasn't mine last week, i had gained 0.5lb so took me back to needing 1lb for 3rd silver 7.
Wasn't toooooo upset as i think the monthlys were to blame ( a bit of water retention maybe ) and i hope i can ger it off this week. I usually find if i had a small gain one week i have a good loss the week after so heres hoping i get my 3rd 7 and my 10% ( that would be nice )

Have spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread for dinner tonight and tomorrow are having fish and salad which is practically no points so thats always good the night before WI.

Anyway will pop back on Saturday and update you all ( well maybe the 2 people that actually read my diary lol )

sorry you had a little gain, but like you say should be off this week.

not sure why you dont get more visits, might be cos you dont come on as much as some of us ( you must have a life :)) so perhaps people just havent got to know you-just a thort:rolleyes:

hows your back now ? all better i hope

Yeah thanks its better, still havent ridden since due to one thing or another but hopefully back next week :D

well you are not far from that third silver 7 are you or your 10% you could get them both at the next weigh in
that will really be worth celebrating
you will have to get yourself a non food treat :)

Lol my OH would argue i have them all the time. We have a nice bit of lamb for dinner Sunday ( £20 flippin worth :rolleyes: ) so i might treat myself to Sainsburys waffles and WW ice cream as i adore them and havent had them since i started WW ( all pointd of course ).
And my non food treat will probably be a trip to the hairdressers for a cut :D

Hairdressers is a GOOD choice
what about a colour while you are there - or if they have a beautician get your nails done :)

Back