• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well Ive done it now!!

Ive only ordered all the SW books from ebay (thanks Taz for your help there) and as soon as they arrive, Im giving SW a try.

I LOVE WW, I really do but Ive just got into a rut and lost my motivation. Im too far from goal to waste time and think a change is what I need so, here I am :)

Youll probably be driven mad in no time with my questions ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I did the same thing 3½ weeks ago, I bought all the new SW books off Ebay and decided to give it a go......I had been doing WW for 3 years and although I had some early success I just wasn't getting anywhere, so I started SW and I have to say that I much prefer it now to the WW diet.

Once I got the point counting out of my head (took a good week) I really got going on the SW diet and I am now hooked on food optimising - Good luck to you.

Welcome to our gang :D Enjoy x

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Welcome :D

I lost 3stone on WW before finding SW, and although the changeover is hard (its all in the mind - you just have to trust SW and learn the rules) , SW is a great plan, and I am sure you will find where you left your weightloss mojo ...

look forward to all those questions ;)

Tanari

100% Focused
Welcome to SW Sandy. Almost at the end of my second week now after dropping off the WW wagon for a few month now. Good luck on SW.

Hope it goes well for you - both are good plans to follow but sometimes you need a change. I am sure that once you get out of the points thinking and onto the syns you will really enjoy it. You have done amazing so far - hope your books don't take too long to come.