Well - I've started it!!!

Well, I've really neglected the old diary and minimims to some extent. Have been really busy at work and evenings have been taken up with Parent's Evening, Careers Evening and other such exciting events!

Last weekend was tricky - had a Beaver Sleepover, (stressful as I was being assessed for my Nights Away permit!), and was invited for tea with the children at our new friends, (who I don't really feel that I can tell them about Exante yet!).

I have tried to be as good as possible - had chicken omelette, ham salad, (only lettuce and cucumber and no dressing!), but pizza and pasta at friend's house - couldn't really refuse, (haven't known them long!), so had a small piece of pizza and tiny amount of pasta - I didn't even feel like it either!!! I have been proud that I managed to resist temptations such as cake, sandwiches and large portions though - that's my usual downfall - the amount I eat!!!

Anyway, I've felt really heavy all week and was convinced that I'd STS or put a lb or two on - have managed to resist the temptation of scales though until my weigh in this morning.

I'm delighted - I've still managed to lose 2lbs :) and it's the old TOTM as well :)

I know it's not a huge amount and that I've not lost as much as some people but I'm doing this to re-educate my brain into realising that I DON'T need huge portions. The quick weight loss is a bonus but I'm really not bothered how long it takes. I know that I can do this and I am doing it :)

Well, go to go to work now with a big, (and relieved), grin on my face :)

Good luck to everyone xxx

well done done hunni your losses are fab!!....and wether youve lost 1lb-2lb -or 15lb its still a loss and in the right direction besides thats quite good seeing as you had pizza too. youll be at goal in no time xxx

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks and I've completely neglected minimins and the diary. I stayed the same last week but wasn't too unhappy as I measured my inch loss -

2 inches off chest
3 inches off waist
4 inches off hips
2.5 inches off each thigh
Total inch loss in 6 weeks - 14 inches :)

I'm really pleased as I'm noticing the difference in clothes and quite a few people have complimented me as well.

This week I've lost 3lbs, bringing my total to 25lbs in 7 weeks which I'm really happy with. I'm tending to eat something on the weekends - our social lives revolve so much around food! I'm being sensible and have reduced my portion size right down. I think eating like this is doing me good psychologically as I feel that I'm retraining my brain into realising that I don't need the same amount of food that I had before Exante. Hubby and kids really proud of me as well.

Ah well, best go off to work now.

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xx

Back