WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Hey Jen.... hear hear!!! What a great synopsis - i totally agree!!! These meets are going to become a HUGE part of my social life from now on, they are simply amazing!!!!

indeed. Inspiration is my main motivator for going. :)

I agree I came home so motivated that I am back on track.
Irene xx

So glad I'm not the only one whe feels this way about our WeMitts meets :D They're very special and I love 'em! I love the general meets too, but for me, the WeMitts is different and more enjoyable for it :D xxx

Well as i've only done one it's impossible for me to comment, but that last meeting in brum will be VERY difficult to beat!

Definites are in bold - so if I missed you out, please make yerself bold! Or if I made you bold incorrectly then please change to suit :D ta .. roll on September!! :D :D :D

Cah-Ching
Dizzy -n-Mizzy booked Saturday night
FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem
Karen1972
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Madam Dotty
Mich
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights

Oooohhh swithering about this one. Add me to the list please :) Must be fate thats my weekend off in September. Just need to do some overtime now to pay for 2 nights accomodation

Hmmm How far is Birmingham Frankley Travel Lodge from where everyone is - theyre doing rooms that weekend for £15 :eek: Birmingham Central has some on the Friday for £26

I'd love to come to a meet as I've never been to one. I don't know when my teaching course starts (or how much work I'll have!!) so can I please be a 'maybe' for the time being?

Definites are in bold - so if I missed you out, please make yerself bold! Or if I made you bold incorrectly then please change to suit :D ta .. roll on September!! :D :D :D

Cah-Ching
Dizzy -n-Mizzy booked Sat night
FatFairNForty(ish) - booked Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked Sat night
Jem
Karen1972
Kitteh - booked Fri & Sat nights
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Mich
MissPiggyFi
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Pandora - booked Fri & Sat nights
Summerskye - booked Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat nights
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1
Coley - booked Fri & Sat nights

I don't plan to arrange anything 'formally' for the Friday night (although am certain some will be tripping the light fantastic!) lol - it's really (for me anyway) just so's the Saturday is less hassled and rushed really and means I can tootle into town in the morning if I want to do a spot of window shopping - or have a leisurely lie in, lol. Plus, an additional bonus is that it will mean I get to spend more time talking to those who are also there on Friday evening and more opportunity to chat to others on the Saturday (there never seems enough time to talk to everyone! lol) As folks will be arriving at all different times it's probably best to swap mobile numbers :D I'll PM mine to those coming (if they don't have it already) nearer the time.

The meet proper, will be on the Saturday afternoon at 3pm in the Foyer at Jury's Inn, Broad Street and, as last time, those who want to eat go and eat and in the evening we all meet up again around 8.30pm and go to boogie the night away at Flares...(or whatever takes our fancy!)

The more the merrier - everyone is welcome. It'll be here before we know it! lol :D

Oooohhh swithering about this one. Add me to the list please :) Must be fate thats my weekend off in September. Just need to do some overtime now to pay for 2 nights accomodation

Hmmm How far is Birmingham Frankley Travel Lodge from where everyone is - theyre doing rooms that weekend for £15 :eek: Birmingham Central has some on the Friday for £26

Hi Starlight

Not sure where the Frankley Travel Lodge is but the BHam central is on Broad Street about 5 min max walk from Jurys..... it is clean but v basic - we stayed there last time... the Jurys is far superior and if you can stretch to the extra definately worth it.... I would guess the Frankley one is a taxi ride away - which would then end up costing just as much - the Jury's is on Broad Street - £5 in taxi from train station and walking distance to town centre and all bars/restuarants etc....

Hope this helps.

Cah-Ching
Jem - booked in for Fri & Sat night
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
Mich
Mypartyiz
Natayou
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

Even though I only live 20 mins away I'm tempted to book in Fri and Sat so I can go shopping Sat morning....gonna speak to Mandy see what she says.....

Hi Starlight

Not sure where the Frankley Travel Lodge is but the BHam central is on Broad Street about 5 min max walk from Jurys..... it is clean but v basic - we stayed there last time... the Jurys is far superior and if you can stretch to the extra definately worth it.... I would guess the Frankley one is a taxi ride away - which would then end up costing just as much - the Jury's is on Broad Street - £5 in taxi from train station and walking distance to town centre and all bars/restuarants etc....

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that Mich. :)

Ok count me in for Fri and Sat

Cah-Ching
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Mich
Mypartyiz
Natayou
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

Cah-Ching
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Meteor
Mich
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Starlight
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

Cah-Ching
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Meteor
Mich - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Starlight
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

OMG! I just realised!! I MIGHT be at goal by then so MIGHT have a drink!!! lololololol Not so sure a WeMitts Brum meet is the best place for me to try alcohol again though!!! ;) ;)

I can help you in the drinks department.....;) Hopefully I'll be at goal too.... or at least feeling a whole lot better about myself than I do at present....:sigh:

God you fire on all cylinders without a drink.... in some ways I dread to see you with a drink inside ya.....we'll have to hold you down to stop you flying round the room.....:giggle: :giggle:

Back