WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Right!! thats decided then!!!

Jennie, Mich!! you are going to be at goal (or a whiskers away from it) so that you can come have a drink at Brum!!!!! Even if it is just 1.This is your combined challenge!! you up for it?

What on earth do you mean not the best place??!!! hahahahah. Having a cracking time with a bunch of great peeps....sounds like the perfect place to me!!!:D

Right!! thats decided then!!!

Jennie, Mich!! you are going to be at goal (or a whiskers away from it) so that you can come have a drink at Brum!!!!! Even if it is just 1.This is your combined challenge!! you up for it?

What on earth do you mean not the best place??!!! hahahahah. Having a cracking time with a bunch of great peeps....sounds like the perfect place to me!!!:D

Goal or not Coley I for one will definately have a drink in my hand....LOLOLOLOL

Ask the others I like a tipple...

Mich!! you look so very innocent! I would never have suspected it of you!!;););)

Still your challenge though....a nice drink knowing what you've achieved and looking fab!!:D

Mich!! you look so very innocent! I would never have suspected it of you!!;););)

Still your challenge though....a nice drink knowing what you've achieved and looking fab!!:D

Don't be fooled hun..... I'm old enough to be your mother but can party like you youngsters.....

I am hoping to be as near as dam it at goal sweetie...

phew , don't like to think i upset people, thought you could be joking but wasn't sure
xx:)

phew , don't like to think i upset people, thought you could be joking but wasn't sure
xx:)

Was lacking in the ;) ;) ;) department..... 'how rude' is an expression I usually use in jest..... but then you don't know me as well as others..... no offence taking..... how can I be offended when I drink like I do.....;) :D

Have a good day hun....

I've had a message from Kamiknix (Kamilla) asking me if I could add her name to the list of people coming along to this meet. She's booked for both nights.

Cah-Ching
Dizzy -n-Mizzy booked Saturday night
FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem - booked in for Fri & Sat night
Kaminix - booked in Fri & Sat
Karen1972
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Meteor
Mich - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Starlight
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights

Cah-Ching
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Starlight
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

Sorry not confident enough to come have taken myself out.

Why don't you keep yourself as a maybe, it's a long way off yet. It's amazing how much confidence you can get in just a few short months.

Everyone is nervous the first time they come to one of these so I hope you change your mind and come along (but no pressure ok?).

Why don't you keep yourself as a maybe, it's a long way off yet. It's amazing how much confidence you can get in just a few short months.

Everyone is nervous the first time they come to one of these so I hope you change your mind and come along (but no pressure ok?).

"Ditto" to Sarah's post Meteor.... come Sept you'll be brimming with confidence..... betcha....;) Just stick yourself on the maybe's for now.... it's ages and ages away....:D

Cah-Ching
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
Meteor...depends on a few things like my lack of confidence & more!
Mypartyiz
Natayou
Starlight
BunnyCD
Lou_Lou
Nce1

Ok Mich & Westie I've stuck myself in as a maybe.

Hurrah!

Good for you hun..... we don't bite.... honest.... well some might but I don't.....;) LOLOLOLOL

(only kiddin everyone before I'm lynched...lol)

Back