WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Maybe not this one then, but something similar??

can i join you it would be lovely to meet everyone ????

Course you can KittyKat.... get your name down and booked in at the Jury's Inn on Broad Street.... more the merrier....:D

just off to book it now

Shite didnt know had to pay at time of booking have to wait till 26 th pay day but deffo coming though

will wait for payday

zoe you found it yet

Whooooohooo count me in girls:D

I can't make Dublin now so I will deffo make the brum meet;)

OHHH NOOOOOOO all £49 rooms gone chapest now is £119.00

OHHH NOOOOOOO all £49 rooms gone chapest now is £119.00

Bu**ger - I wanted one of those, that's what happens when you take too long to book, I've been meaning to do it for weeks. Grrrrrr.

MandyB2 got her and I a room for the two nights for about £75 each.... not sure where she booked it through - think it might have been superbreaks.... worth a try????

I've always used Superbreak to book my hotels rooms in the past. I've just checked and they've got availability for Jury's Inn at £82.50 per room per night (including breakfast). The rooms have 2 double beds so are great for sharing (and much cheaper too :) )

Short Break Holidays - Superbreak

The Novotel is on Broad Street and looks really nice hotel - about 5 min max walk from Jury's - they have availability - think if you do a book and pay now it's £59 for Fri night and £69 for Sat night - still more than Jury's but not £110!!!

Novotel, Online hotel booking - Last minute prices and promotions.

If breakkie isn't included don't worry cos there is a Weatherspoon's that serves breakkie opposite!!!

Also try the Travel Lodge on Broad Street - bit basic but Mandy and I stayed last time and it was clean and tidy with good service.... £66 per night - no breakkie!!

Bondgirl
BunnyCD
Cah-Ching
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Dizzy -n-Mizzy
booked Saturday night

FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem - booked in for Fri & Sat night
Kaminix - booked in Fri & Sat
Karen1972
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Kittykat
Lou_Lou
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Meteor...depends on a few things like my lack of confidence & more!
Mich - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Natayou
Nce1
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Starlight
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night

wooohooo - this list is getting longer all the time :D and I don't bite either - well, not unless requested.. :whistle: ;) lol

Those in bold are the definites.. wow, this is going to be SUCH a great weekend!!!!!:D :D

Since Meteor was Kam you've already got her coming!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Meteor removed - Kami still listed. Thanks Anja.

Bondgirl
BunnyCD
Cah-Ching
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Dizzy -n-Mizzy
booked Saturday night

FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem - booked in for Fri & Sat night
Kaminix - booked in Fri & Sat
Karen1972
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Kittykat
Lou_Lou
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Mich - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Natayou
Nce1
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Starlight
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night

wooohooo - this list is getting longer all the time :D and I don't bite either - well, not unless requested.. :whistle: ;) lol

Those in bold are the definites.. wow, this is going to be SUCH a great weekend!!!!!:D :D

Poor Birmingham......the city won't know whats hit it!!!!

Have just seen the Bullring......how cool is that building??!!!:eek: I need to go and take piccies and shopping!!!

xx

Great shopping there too :D Just love it, there's a fab Selfridges which is in the funky silver bit.

Hello everyone,
I have decided to come to Birmingham, as I would really like to meet you all. We can have a good chat in the foyer of "Jury's" in the afternoon, and, I hope, share our dieting stories with eachother.
However, "Flares" is not for me in the evening, so have booked for "Cats" at the Hippodrome, and then shall go for a meal/drink afterwards. If anyone else wants to join me on PLAN B in the evening, be quick, as there aren't a lot of tickets left for the 8th, which is the last performance.
Ann x

yey Ann!!!!!:clap: Glad you changed your mind......think I'm going to be a bit star struck at this meet!! so many celebs in VLCD land are going to be there!!!:D

Shan't be going off to Cats though me........I need to PAAARRRRRRRTTTTTAAY!!! cats was great though...I saw it when I was 4 and still remember it.:):)

haven't quite figured out what to do for the Fri night and Sat morning yet though?

suggestions?

xx

Back