WEMITT Chat

Hello Guys. How is everyone this evening? I'm still at work but it has been lovely weather outside and the ducks and geese are swimming along the canal outside our office window as I type. Will leave soon and take a relaxed 2 hour bus ride home!

Awww that is lovely :D Bet you get some gorgeous views :)

I'm not too bad thanks, as soon as I got in to the hairdressers she asked me if I'd lost weight :D Made my day as I can't tell and although my mum kept saying that I had, I still couldn't bring myself to believe it as I couldn't see any difference, but when it's someone you haven't seen for a little bit it's a proper little boost :)

Hope you're all well :)

Great news princess. I'm glad others have noticed. It's hard to see it yourself so when someone other than a family member says something like that it makes you happy :wee:
I am leaving the office right now. Stayed too long helping out this time. Have a relaxing evening everyone.

Thank you :D I felt it a bit today, I have a long oversized top that goes over vest tops and the like (to give a bit more coverage - ie arms!) from Evans and it was hanging off both shoulders so its now even bigger on me. Very happy! ( I still can't see it though!) :D

Hope you got home quickly love!

How is everyone today? :)

Thank you :D I felt it a bit today, I have a long oversized top that goes over vest tops and the like (to give a bit more coverage - ie arms!) from Evans and it was hanging off both shoulders so its now even bigger on me. Very happy! ( I still can't see it though!) :D Hope you got home quickly love! How is everyone today? :)

Well done Hun, embrace things like that and look forward to more clothes getting bigger on you xx

Thanks hun :) My boobs are sadly so large that it's not often that I go down in a size on the top (i lost 5st before and they were still so big I was in my start size despite them being so big on my tummy/shoulders/arms/top of chest) - so I was doubly pleased :)

Awww that is lovely :D Bet you get some gorgeous views :)

I'm not too bad thanks, as soon as I got in to the hairdressers she asked me if I'd lost weight :D Made my day as I can't tell and although my mum kept saying that I had, I still couldn't bring myself to believe it as I couldn't see any difference, but when it's someone you haven't seen for a little bit it's a proper little boost :)

Hope you're all well :)

It's the best when someone outside the family notices!

You are doing so well PSP.

I have been busy at work and baby sitting while my sis was at a day long conference. So haven't been on here much (reading not posting). I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Thanks lovely, hope all is calming down now. How are you all? :)

Are you alright, Rosie? :) Noticed your diary has been locked up?

hi everyone how are you all getting on

Hello stranger! It's been quiet without you. Not doing too badly ta, how are you?

aww thanks hun do you know everyone in my life says its quiet when im not around lololol

been a good week this week up to now x x x

Bought many thousand loom bands today and a loom for them all (thanks to ebay/amazon and the entertainer where they're all on offer or cheap) to keep the fingers and brain busy. Looking forward to getting started.

Found Modern Family on netflix last night too - love it! Watched 8 episodes in a row until I had to give in and go to sleep.

Hope you're all well xxx

i wish i was good with my hands but im not arty at all lololol its like a child having a messy dinner :eek: :)

I'm not either :D I have dyspraxia so following instructions isn't a great idea either - not so bad with the visual though so youtube helped.

Can't create crafty things for the life of me :8855:

lol loli was crying with laughter when i read the last bit x :8855:

We can be those 5 years olds who paint their hands with glue together :D

yeah i can see us now lololo l:D

Back