WEMITT Chat

Oh yeah I forgot. This is the new addition to the family. 1406528803874.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Sundays for us all x

PSP no need to apologise. I'm just astounded you & your Mum still visit the miserable <insert rude name of your choice> but appreciate it can be so difficult to cut off family

Me too, lovely ;) Me too!
Hi all :)

I noticed people talking about clothing. I discovered joe browns at simply be and their stuff is fab!! I'm tall 5ft9 and a size 32 but their clothes are well thought out, long and roomy but it is pricey. I pay on account so it's monthly but the good thing about it is that it has fab resale value if you lose weight and sell your stuff.
eBay has lots of joe browns x

I love Joe Browns :) I used to live and die in a knitted hoody from the. Their stuff is so longline too most of the time isn't it :) Great for tall people and lumps and bumps and STILL has enough at the end to make you feel comfortable. I have a Blue Wahoo tshirt from there too that's almost down to my knees (and I'm the same height as you and roughly still a 30/32 on top because of the boobs!)

Just one more day guys and I shall be back with you properly

Oh yeah I forgot. This is the new addition to the family. View attachment 147599

Looking forward to it :D

OMG she's here!!! What an absolute stunner! Congratulations to all of you :)

Would anyone mind if I started a specific Christmas chat thread for wemitts? :eek: I've been sat on my fingers for ages but I'm a proper Christmas baby and can't resist! I've so many ideas I want to share with way of making Christmas 'lighter' (as well as little Christmas traditions and things) and would love to get ideas from everyone else and iron out extra ways to make it as 'healthy' as possible (ideas like homemade selection boxes, particular foods/ways of preparing to make the dinner a little bit better/lighter calorie drinks/alcohol/ways of having the drinks etc?) and always think the earlier the better as I know I'm not the only one who a) obsesses and b) prepares ages in advance.

I love Christmas hun I like the idea of starting a thread ;) the Christmas I was pregnant I drank lime and soda water sure its less in cals than alcoholic drinks even hubby sometimes orders it xxx

Would anyone mind if I started a specific Christmas chat thread for wemitts? :eek: I've been sat on my fingers for ages but I'm a proper Christmas baby and can't resist! I've so many ideas I want to share with way of making Christmas 'lighter' (as well as little Christmas traditions and things) and would love to get ideas from everyone else and iron out extra ways to make it as 'healthy' as possible (ideas like homemade selection boxes, particular foods/ways of preparing to make the dinner a little bit better/lighter calorie drinks/alcohol/ways of having the drinks etc?) and always think the earlier the better as I know I'm not the only one who a) obsesses and b) prepares ages in advance.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holly and cake and cold weather and presents and food and family and carols and crackers and reindeer and Santa and I could go on lol xx

Me toooooooo :D So glad there's likeminded people :D Started it last night :D Excited already!

Oh big big hugs Wile! So sorry to hear your heel is still causing you grief, we've all missed your wonderful humour and observations here!

Hope it heals up soon and I look forward to hearing more news and seeing more pics of the desert - I showed a friend the other night and he was in raptures - it's the sort of place he'd love to live (me, I need shops :eek:)...

Sxxxx

ohh willi
i hope your heel gets better soon love and dont worry you have not been around we all have weeks and days like that hun looking forward to seeing you back soon though x x

morning wilie (well it is here) have a good day on your bike x x x x x

wilie sorry you have had a sore heel hun, glad you have sorted your exercise plan out hun. Enjoy your cycling hun xxx

Did anyone else get the message about WileE? She's closed her account and had it deleted :( If you're reading this WileE, we hope you're alright lovely and we'd love to see you again soon if you want to come back at anytime :)

Did anyone else get the message about WileE? She's closed her account and had it deleted :( If you're reading this WileE, we hope you're alright lovely and we'd love to see you again soon if you want to come back at anytime :)

Oh nooooo I wonder why? I liked her so much, such a fab sense of humour!

As Sparkles says, Wile - if you're reading this, I hope all is Ok - please come back and visit xxx

Back