WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

When in March & which hotel?

Thanks. Not sure if I'll be able to get to that one as away 2 weeks after as well! Hubby may get the hump! As away in January for a weekend, Feb for 2 weekends! And again in May! But saying that I'm home for the whole of April!! Surely he can't complain!! ;)

Date change!!!

Just found out that March 10th is a no-go. The charity gig I am responsible for has to take place that weekend..

Sorry... is the 24th any good for everyone? Or we can leave it as the 10th but I can't make it. I'm still happy to organise things even if not going to be there.

Really sorry to mess you all around :eek:

I can come on March 10th too, (just seen last post) or the 24th

Also hoping to be nearly at goal by then.

I'll need reminding though because I have a useless memory

Last edited:
lol... such busy lives you all lead! ;)

I might come along... put me down as a maybe... the 10th weekend would have been great for me as my birthday is on the 9th... ah well... next week will do fine... so long as they'll let me have it off work.

Would be great to meet all you people that I feel I know... but yet.. kinda don't lol!

Those appartments looked great value! If only my pockets were so deep as to be able to afford hotel rates... special occasssion ;) I guess i'll find the money before March! ;)

Oooh just realised......I am at a dancing show with Lucy all weekend of the 10th.....so can't now make that.....would never have been forgiven.....LOL....so for me it's only the 24th ......wanna share a room again Mandy?

Love

Sharing again sounds cool hun... :):D:)

xxxxx:)

Okey dokey, once it's confirmed this is a definate date I'll get looking for a bargain;) ....still trying to catch up after the weekend so will call you later in the week....back to SSing today....8lbs on in 3 days was so not good:(

Love

Okey dokey, once it's confirmed this is a definate date I'll get looking for a bargain;) ....still trying to catch up after the weekend so will call you later in the week....back to SSing today....8lbs on in 3 days was so not good:(

Love

That's cool hun:) My weight's gone up over the last few days too:eek:.. I'm strugglin' badly to get back on track!!!!!

xxx:)

Right then,... 24th March it is then. I'll call the Jury's and see if I can wangle a deal... also, will check out the neighbouring hotels.. there are loads in Broad Street.. I can't do long walks so will have to stay close by.. sounds like there will be lots of us again which will be brilliant!

Don't worry about your likkle gain, it will go fast! I was just listening to the radio and they said that the average calorie intake for someone on Christmas Day is 8,500 calories!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Count me in.

Ok then folks... so far we have...

Mich (sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2

Ca-ching
Westhills

Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)

Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)

French Fancy ?
Rach?
Carbaddict?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?

Jellybelly (need hotel room?)
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)

FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl

Did I miss anyone off so far??

I'll ring Jury's and see if they will do a deal if we have 10 rooms between us.. will do the same with close hotels/travelodges etc.. then I'll let you know! If no joy then I suggest we still meet up in the foyer of Jury's ..lol ;) (they have nice big sofas!)

yep could do with hotel room if there is someone that wants to share. :)

Not sure if i could afford a room on my own :(

I don't live that far from Brum though (bout 30 mins) so I could always just visit but would be good to stay over.

Does anyone want to share with me? I'm very nice and friendly (honest)

Back