WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

I will share if you like JB.

Ann x

Did I miss anyone off so far??

Yep - me! :D

I'd love to come to this one as I missed the last WeMitt meet.

Happy to share too if anyone wants to? :) (Oh .. and I don't snore - at least I don't think I do :rolleyes: )

Sorry Sharon.. :eek:

so... the list now stands as....

Mich (sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2
Ca-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Carbaddict?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl

Hi Sharon and Ann,

I'm more than happy to share with either of you but please don't make me choose :)

Just let me know, i'm fairly easy.

Mary Dolphin2 is coming too. She would be interested in hotel. She doesn't come on website very often so I'm passing details on to Mary

Irene xx

MandyB2

Ca-ching
Westhills

Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)

Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)

French Fancy ?
Rach?
Carbaddict?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?

Jellybelly (need hotel room?)

FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary Dolphin2

MandyB2

Ca-ching
Westhills

Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)

Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)

French Fancy ?
Rach?
Carbaddict?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?

Jellybelly (need hotel room?)

FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary Dolphin2

*waves madly* and me! :D

Hello there!

Does anyone there know the name Marylyn. I'm not a WeMITT, but I am sociable and as I don't live too far from Birmingham I would like to meet you all.

I was on Lipotrim for 6 months, lost 15 kgs and have now changed over to CD. I'm maintaining at the mo, but this get together might just give me the push I need to lose my last stone.

Can I come?

Marylyn xx

Does anyone there know the name Marylyn. I'm not a WeMITT, but I am sociable and as I don't live too far from Birmingham I would like to meet you all.

I was on Lipotrim for 6 months, lost 15 kgs and have now changed over to CD. I'm maintaining at the mo, but this get together might just give me the push I need to lose my last stone.

Can I come?

Marylyn xx

I recognise your name Marylyn and you would me more than welcome to join us all.....I confess I am not an official WeMitt.....although I do mean it this time and will get to my goal weight.....eventually:rolleyes: - get your name down my dear.....the more the merrier:D

MandyB2
Ca-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye (sorry :D )
Punkass (?)
Marilyn

Wow, what a list :D fantastic! and.. meeting in March will give us a boost into spring! :D xx

I'm so looking forward to meeting you all (again).

I'm not an official WeMITTS doesn't stop me baring in on the meets though ;) and despite my CDing indiscretions I really DO MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls!

:D My birthday is 14th March, so I'm hoping to get to goal for my birthday too. Then that will be two reasons for getting a new dress.

I would like to have a chat on Minimins with all of you, so I'll be looking out for your posts.

Presently we have the worst internet provider, they are "Sky". We should have known it was too good to be true when it was advertised. Their motto is "It can't get any better than this band" or something. The truth is it can't get any worse.

They had the cheek to ask us to ring them up on their 08 telephone number; we subscribe to their skytalk and it costs more for 08 numbers. Why should I have to pay to complain about their abysmal service. I had a phone call last night and I told them their tv channels are getting worse by the month as well. TBH the only thing we watch lately is David Dickinson's Real Deal and Deal or No Deal. I tape them during the day and watch them at night.

I can get online at midnight or really early in the morning like 5 a.m. and I'm asleep then. I'm amazed I've managed to log on today.

Marylyn xxx

Mich, my birthday is the day after yours. Thanks for your kind message.

Marylyn

Just about to post your birthday is the day before mine and you've already done it.....LOL:D

I'll be 42 this year and after restarting in January I am hoping to be not too far from goal by then.......:D

So many on the list - think we'll be taking over Flares this time......:D

Love

Back