WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Mich (sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2
Ca-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )

I checked out hotels last night - best price at Jury's is £79, there are others around the £60 mark nearby, will provide full list later today and also speak to Jury's and see if they will do us a discounted rate.. love Jennie xx

MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz ?

Anyone else I have missed out or wants to amend??

Flares isn't gonna know what hit them! :eek: ;)

I'm a definate.

Hi all

Can a non-Wemitt, and at goal girl come along???? Would love to meet you all & Birmingham isn't far for me. I feel like I've really got to know some of you on the forum & it would be so nice to meet you in person.

MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz ?
Madam Dotty

Sorry if this info is already on the thread but I don't have time to read it all again.

Just wondering what the plans are for the day. What time will you be meeting up and what are the plans from then on. Just want to decide what the rest of the family will do, transport and what Mizzy will do (he prob won't want to stop too long with a load of highly charged women).

Dizzy x

Sorry if this info is already on the thread but I don't have time to read it all again.

Just wondering what the plans are for the day.

Well.. it's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat,drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

...what Mizzy will do (he prob won't want to stop too long with a load of highly charged women).
don't blame him! lololol

Fabaroonie - I'll go & put it in my diary :D

MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz ?
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl (?)

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Brilliant. I will look forward to meeting up with you all. :) . May be bringing one other fellow CDer too, will check on this and let you know.

Wont be able to stay for the night time booging but afternoon will be fine. :D

Just out of interest, is it walkable from New St Station to the hotel ??? does anyone know ?? Thanks.

It was £5 for my taxi from the station to the hotel but it isn't that far to walk as walked it back on the Sunday
Irene xx

thank you so much for that. I do drive but dont fancy tackling Bham town centre....:D :D :D I am such a coward.

Be easy to get the train to Brum and then walk/taxi to the hotel. Be nice and stress free. :)

Mel
Are you coming to Birmingham?

Deb
it's definately not far and we looked in the shops on the way to the station and we were carrying our cases too.
Irene xx

Back