WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

:eek: OMG!! Forgot about all the cameras.

Nervous as heck now. We are late going and I haven't done all the prep thing you guys have. Haven't even visited the hairdressers.:doh:

Will see you later.

Dizzy x

Morning all!! Hooray today is the day!!! I'm still a bit tired so will make sure i have a couple of espresso's on the way.... Aiming to leave at Mid day, should only be a couple of hours drive.... I'm soooo looking forward to meeting everyone although i am a bit nervous!!! It's a mad world where you can make so many friends without even meeting them!!!!

NO MORE SLEEPS TO BIRMINGHAM.....TODAY IS THAT DAY....

WOOO HOOOO...... SEE YOU ALL IN 5 HOURS......WOO HOO.....

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I'm only about 45 mins away, so one of the last to leave I guess, although I'm sure Cah-Ching is closer as she seems to know B'ham so well.

Drive safely everyone & see you all very, very soon
:D
xxxx

All packed (god knows why I think I need so much stuff for just an overnight trip!!!) and just waiting for my last client of the day before setting off around midday.

See you all very soon. How exciting is this?!! :bliss:

Hurry up and get here! :D The M1 is quite busy! :)
Or are you going A12 /A406 / M11 / A14 / M6 which is less busy and longer by about 15 miles?

:)

I'm only about 45 mins away, so one of the last to leave I guess, although I'm sure Cah-Ching is closer as she seems to know B'ham so well.

Drive safely everyone & see you all very, very soon
:D
xxxx

Hi Madam D,

I'll be leaving around 2ish ... I think I'm going to catch the train in then drive later. We can meet in New St if you like and walk up together? I'm not the best conversationalist but I can smile and nod :) :cool:

Hi Madam D,

I'll be leaving around 2ish ... I think I'm going to catch the train in then drive later. We can meet in New St if you like and walk up together? I'm not the best conversationalist but I can smile and nod :) :cool:

Thanks Cah-Ching, but I have now (finally LOL) decided I'm going to drive in, I thought originally that Jury's was more in the centre and didn't want to drive & pay for the parking, but I've rung Jury's and I'm ok to park there for the afternoon/evening. But thanks for the offer. I'll probably leave here around 2ish as well, with Kev's sat nat to guide me in :p

See you later
x

No probs Madam D.

The parking at the Jury's Inn isn't free by the way .....

Thanks for a great night all.

I'm home and safe. I hope you had peaceful trouble-free journeys home.

Caio - time for bed.

Alas I'm a saddo who went straight to the gym after going out last night.

I live locally.

:)

Just got home, shattered but happy. Very good time yesterday afternoon and last night too. Will say more later, but for now I need to sleep and rest my feet! It was wonderful to see old friends and new alike. Fab time in Flares for most of us, but with such a large group some stayed in hotel and made their own entertainment, others did a few pubs before joining 4 of us in flares for the rest of the night. Feet sore, losing voice, cheesy grins. All signs of a great weekend! I love these meet ups and we are already discussing another one in Brum and Kat's going to sort one out for the Toon! (which I hope to get to!!!) :D Hope all get home safe and sound today - I dropped Mich and her sis and mate off on my way home, Caroline was off to the airport, Anne and Shazza left this morning, and others had trains to catch and Karen, Cheryl and Debbi all had very long car journeys. So.. as I say.. will have to wait until sleep revives the memory banks and the camera is unpacked and Mich's disposable cam is developed -oh my goodness there are some VERY interesting photos on THAT!! lol Brum was packed with oompah-loompahs, elvis's, officers and gentleman and an array of 'talent' and 'eye candy' lol. Needless to say.. a pretty good time was had by all. (I hope!) xx

Had a great time lovely to meet old friends and new..... really tired.....just gonna unpack and make dinner for family.....

Thanks again -space bar sticking and I'm loosing will to live havingto tap twice!!!

Love

It was great to meet so many and have a fab night thanks to those who made sure i found my way home ok...........

Could someone possibly enlighten me as to why the fronts of my thighs are hurting so much:eek: I seem to recall a podium, Mandy and Westiegirl and I....;)

I am not a size 8 21 year old pole dancer so why after a few vodkas to I think I am a throw myself around like that..... I'm sure it wasn't pretty..... paying for it now can hardly walk the stairs....LOL

Love to meet you Mandie - now I know you 'user name'....LOL:eek:

I saw the pole dancing action it's no wonder your thighs are hurting lol;) can't wait to see the photo's:D :D

I saw the pole dancing action it's no wonder your thighs are hurting lol;) can't wait to see the photo's:D :D

Oh lord! Everytime I misbehave I say I'm not going to do it again and then oops I did it again....:eek: I never learn.....:sigh:

Back