WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Hi Everyone,

Have a safe journey from your respective homes tomorrow. Don't let the excitment and anticipation override rational drving etc.! :)

Not had a great day and I really wanted to lok as though I'd lost weight when I saw you guys next. Unfortunately I look the same and it's all my own flippin' fault ... for than I am truly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: . Hopefully I won't break any of your delicate ribs when I see you guys tomorrow.:)

On my way home I was thinking Cazmaz_irl was in Birmingham already. That made me smile. I guess I'll be meeting new people tomorrow. I'm both excited and apprehensive ...... I'm always this way around new people.

Right I'm off to prowl other quarters of Minimins now. Have a good night sleep tonight.

I'll see y'all tomorrow. I'll be wearing ...... you guessed it! BLACK!

The girls I know already are a hoot. The girls I don't know sound like hooters. So it'll be a hooting good time. I'm sure they'll be reports and pictures i'm sure :)

Only one more sleep Mich. Where is she?
Irene xx

I know!

I'm sure she'll pop up at 3AM saying "NO MORE SLEEPS, I'M TOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :drool: :drool: :drool: :silly: :silly: "

Only one more sleep Mich. Where is she?
Irene xx

Cooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP TILL BIRMINGHAM..................

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am very excited........ clothes are all ironed and ready to pack and I'm off to beddi byes in about and hour after the results of the American Idol.....

So..... see you all tomorrow..... hope everyone is still able to make it...... safe journey....... and it'd be rude not to do this.......

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Lots of Love

I know!

I'm sure she'll pop up at 3AM saying "NO MORE SLEEPS, I'M TOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :drool: :drool: :drool: :silly: :silly: "

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Very quick CC, very quick.....!!!! I hope I'm not awake at 3am...... a girl needs her beauty sleep don't you know and at my age I need as much as I can get.....:D

Laters......

See you all tomorrow guys, can't wait :D

I'm off to bedybyes very shortly.

xx

I start to come alive at 10pm so I'm fed up being indoors on a Friday night :(!

Roll on tomorrow.......

Blimey Westiegirl, I usually start nodding off at around 10pm - I'm definately a morning person, or is that I'm just old :p

See you tomorrow :)

Night night and sweet dreams from another nightowl :cool:

See you all tomorrow .. and if anyone wants to change or freshen up in between the afternoon and evening sesh's, my room is at your disposal :)

Lots of love 'n' stuff

Hey girlies - hope you have a fantastic time in Brum! For those not SSing, have a few voddies for moi!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I should of gone to bed by now but.......:eek: I'll have one or two for you hun..... tell you wot we'll toast your engagement ring......hope you get it (the ring that is..LOL) tomorrow and look forward to seeing a pic of it on your hamhock (lol) soon..... it really is stunning - bit like it's owner eh?.....

Be thinking of you and wishing you were with us too......

Lots of love

For those not SSing, have a few voddies for moi!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As if you needed to ask!! :rolleyes: ;)

Here's to another VFBC sometime soon too - so you can drink yer own bluddy voddie! :D :cool:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I can't be at this meet as I really wanted to see you all :sigh:

Have a brilliant day and don't forget to post the pics after :)

Can't believe it's arrived so soon! Been up 2 hours, washing done and showered and hair washed so I can spend another hour straightening it when dry (so that hopefully it won't take that long again tonight!). Spent last night trying on all the tops I posess and asking Zoe's opinion. So, have 3 packed, 2 pink, one red and.. I'm heading into town at 9 to see if I can find a nice 'safe' black one I won't feel conspicuous in. Even though I know lots of you who are going to be there I must confess to feeling nervously excited now as there are lots more I haven't! lol oh, and Mich... I packed some make up!!!!! (never wear the stuff but have been told I ought to!! - never quite sure whether that's a compliment or not to be honest! ;) ) Was asleep last night before 11 so feeling a bit better but am sure adrenalin will kick in later and keep me on my feet all night! Will raise a glass of water to ya Isobel , Isis, Starlight and all those who can't make it to this meet. Camera at the ready too! Will catch up tomorrow probably! xx

morning girlies,
it's here at last yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hardly slept last night yawn yawn,
just had a coffee to wake me up & now off for shower & hair wash with the aim to be on the road at 10am :eek:
cu all in 6hrs & 48 mins !!!!!!
xx:)

Back