WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

I was thinking... maybe... late July or early Sept? (might want to avoid the peak season/school hols).. have loads to say about this meet but will have to wait til tomorrow or Weds! Lou Lou, it will be great to meet you! I've been to 2 Brum meets now and both times have been ace! :)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say how good it was to meet you all. It was so nice to sit and chat with people that have an inkling about what your doing.

I really wish I'd stayed for the evening and not just met you on the afternoon :jelous: Sounds like you all had a fabulous time :D

You were all really lovely and I look forward to seeing you all again (soon) I can't believe how fantastic everyone looked, your photos on the forum don't do you girls justice.

Glad to hear everyone got home ok.

Sounds like you all had a FAB time :D can't wait for the Dublin meet in June to meet you all !!!!

glad you had a good nite out.....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Everyone,

It was great to meet you all on Saturday. My calves were aching yesterday from all that boogie-ing. Can't wait to see the piccies - do any one catch some of the dodgy male attention?

What good fun - I am so glad I went - you are all fab people and made me feel ever so welcome!

Photos taken to Tesco for developing..... will get them back on Wednesday evening so try and get them on then or Thursday evening.... not a clue what is on the film so guessing some heavy editing may take place first....lol!

Photos taken to Tesco for developing..... will get them back on Wednesday evening so try and get them on then or Thursday evening.... not a clue what is on the film so guessing some heavy editing may take place first....lol!

Oooooooo that's so exciting, i can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!!!!! No editing allowed! haha

Photos are back....!!! Some good, some not so good.... will scan and post them later..... Karen1972 - got a lush one of you and your 'fella'....;) Got one of the 'officer and gentlemen' boys too.... I don't recall taking it that's for sure....LOl and sorry to disappoint but none of me pole dancing.... Mandy and Westie girl but not me....:( phew!!!

Photos are back....!!! Some good, some not so good.... will scan and post them later..... Karen1972 - got a lush one of you and your 'fella'....;) Got one of the 'officer and gentlemen' boys too.... I don't recall taking it that's for sure....LOl and sorry to disappoint but none of me pole dancing.... Mandy and Westie girl but not me....:( phew!!!

How convenient ... none of you pole dancing! :D

sure

Ha Ha,,,I'd safely say I'm in none of these photos....I always seem to be on a different time zone to everybody..as with Newcastle meet...ah well, those that have met me have a lasting imprint LOL...and those that haven't sure thank your lucky stars......:D :D

Ha Ha,,,I'd safely say I'm in none of these photos....I always seem to be on a different time zone to everybody..as with Newcastle meet...ah well, those that have met me have a lasting imprint LOL...and those that haven't sure thank your lucky stars......:D :D

YOur right hun.....not on one single photo....:(

YOur right hun.....not on one single photo....:(

ha ha,,,cuz they didn't have cameras where we was partying:p

still dying to see de photos...of all you beautiful gals

Last edited:

Hey honey!! Wow can't wait to see the pics esp of me and my fella!! Forgetting what he looks llike already haha!! When you gonna do them?? Can ya email me the one of me and him?? So exciting hehe... I'll pm you my email addy shall i?

Ok, I finally got the pics off my camera and am going to see if I can put them on the gallery now... bit bleary-eyed so dunno if it will work but here goes nothing! LOL Next time I am DEFINITELY taking a camera out in the evening!!

Oh.. and ... how does everyone feel about another Brummie meet in August? 11th or 18th? (I know there is at least ONE minimins birthday around then :D :D ) Just wondering ;)

Ok, I finally got the pics off my camera and am going to see if I can put them on the gallery now... bit bleary-eyed so dunno if it will work but here goes nothing! LOL Next time I am DEFINITELY taking a camera out in the evening!!

Oh.. and ... how does everyone feel about another Brummie meet in August? 11th or 18th? (I know there is at least ONE minimins birthday around then :D :D ) Just wondering ;)

Cant do any of July or August - holidays and family committents.... but go ahead without me if the majority can do August...... earliest I could do is second week of Sept....

Cant do any of July or August - holidays and family committents.... but go ahead without me if the majority can do August...... earliest I could do is second week of Sept....

Second week of September sounds perfect to me :D :D :D

NO WAY am I even gonna THINK of a date you can't wait matey!!!! :D :D :D :D :D (and remember, next time I'm gonna pick you up! Unless I go Friday night too ;) )

*rustle, rustle* diary pages being turned over.

Second week in Sept sounds fab - count me in, not going to miss the next one that's for sure :)

Just had a look at the photos Mich - there's some great ones there, you can see what a fab time everyone's having and be honest what a gorgeous bunch we are! :p

Thanks for those, looking forward to seeing yours (ooh-err Madam) Jennie :D

xx

Back