WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

hi girls,
arrived home safely, although i have to say the last half hour of the journey i could have just pulled over n gone to sleep :nightf: & my coxyx was well sore having sat in 1 possition for 3 hours, but hey ho was well worth it.
i had a fab time, i went out to eat with some lovely girls & have come home with renewed determination for tommorrow.
lovely smells coming out of the kitchen when i got in & Ash asked if i was eating, what the hell i have done all weekend so i'll finish it off with roast chicken dinner (no pots cos only enough for them, but thats ok with me)
tommorrow is the day i finish the job off
xx:)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Cant wait to see the pole dancing photos.....sounds like you all had a great night.

:gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

hi girls,
arrived home safely, although i have to say the last half hour of the journey i could have just pulled over n gone to sleep :nightf: & my coxyx was well sore having sat in 1 possition for 3 hours, but hey ho was well worth it.
i had a fab time, i went out to eat with some lovely girls & have come home with renewed determination for tommorrow.
lovely smells coming out of the kitchen when i got in & Ash asked if i was eating, what the hell i have done all weekend so i'll finish it off with roast chicken dinner (no pots cos only enough for them, but thats ok with me)
tommorrow is the day i finish the job off
xx:)

Hi Pandora!

Was lovely to meet you this weekend and glad to hear your home safe..... I too am having a roast chicken dinner - although I am cooking it....lol!! and then tomorrow will be back at it.... don't feel ready to make a 'declaration' just yet but am giving it my best shot......

Enjoy your dinner.....;) And thanks again for the lovely birthday card - they are always more special when handmade..... thank you.....

Love

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Cant wait to see the pole dancing photos.....sounds like you all had a great night.

:gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

Sonkie

I'm telling ya - they ain't gonna be pretty - especially the ones of me ...... I have no clue what is on this film...:eek: Sure it'll give you all a good laugh though....LOLLOL

Hello all

Finally got onto the 'puter today - been busy, but just wanted to post quickly to say what a fab time I had, how wonderful it was to meet you all & I'm so glad I went and glad that Jennie (FFnF) and Karen (Karen1972) persuaded (much arm twisting required :p ) to stay on and go clubbing. Haven't done that for quite a few years and it was brilliant, even if I did have to take my boots off to drive home - feet are still killing me now. :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos
x

OMG OMG OMG......What an amazing time i had!!!! It was soooooooo much fun and if anyone is considering whether or not to make an upcoming meeting all i would say is GO FOR IT, it's one of the best days/nights i've had out. Was soooo funny and everyone was just totally gorgeous - inside and out!!! I'm so knackered tho, got hardly any sleep as some of us stayed in Flares and got chucked out at about 4.30am! Then with the clocks going forward and having someone to entertain (ahem) there was not much time left for sleeping!! Thanks so much to everyone for being soooo friendly and lovely - I can't wait for the next meet!!!!!! Defo considering the Dublin meet now.... Love ya!

Hi all, just got home... the train journey was long and noisy so just now revelling in a little peace and quiet before I go off to work tonight....OMG.. another pub full of merry folk!!!!!!:D

Had a fab time yesterday.. met some lovely ladies (and a few gents;)), and hugged and renewed hellos with some good 'old' friends:D. I love these meets so much, and can't wait for the next one.....

Love to you all and thanx for a fantastic day and night:grouphugg:

xxxxxxxxxx:)

Thanks girlies for once again a most fantabulous weekend. I had a scream as usual! Couldn't work out why I have big bruises on my knees and elbows until a vague recollection of a podium came back into my mind......

Ahem, less said about that the better! Why does a few JDs make me think I'm all that when I'm actually not. That's why me and Mich got on so well. We were giving Britney a run with her Oops I Did It Agains!!! As well as looking as fabulous as her of course!

I've eventually made it home, but it's been one heck of a journey. Will expand on my own thread but the basics are that my original train was cancelled and I had to take another train on a different route and change in Chester. That added a big delay, then when I finally got to Llandudno Junction discovered my suitcase was missing. Looks like some barsteward has walked off with it. Not impressed!

On the positive side, no unpacking to do and the very nice (tall and muscular) policeman who came to house to take my statement was called away and will have to come back again tomorrow :D.

OMG OMG OMG......What an amazing time i had!!!! It was soooooooo much fun and if anyone is considering whether or not to make an upcoming meeting all i would say is GO FOR IT, it's one of the best days/nights i've had out. Was soooo funny and everyone was just totally gorgeous - inside and out!!! I'm so knackered tho, got hardly any sleep as some of us stayed in Flares and got chucked out at about 4.30am! Then with the clocks going forward and having someone to entertain (ahem) there was not much time left for sleeping!! Thanks so much to everyone for being soooo friendly and lovely - I can't wait for the next meet!!!!!! Defo considering the Dublin meet now.... Love ya!

What about the Bath meet ?????????????????

A huge THANK YOU to all the wonderful women I spent the past 24 (or so) hours with. It's always such a thrill for me to meet up with the friends I've met before - but, even more so, to meet new ones too. Each and every one of you are gorgeous, incredible people - and such fantastic company I can't wait until the next time we get together again (Dublin for me!)

Lots of love to everyone!

Sounds like a bunch of 'interesting' journey's home... I just got in myself (though granted that was via sunday tea out after OH and the kids met me en route!)

I spent a good hour sat waiting for the RAC man (who was very cute;) ) to fix my poorly car. ..... other than that, all the traffic jams were in the opposite direction :D See, there ARE advantages to living in the sticks :rolleyes:

Great weekend, lovely to see everyone, and meet new faces - see you all again soon I hope :D :D

Hi everyone, happy to report in as home safe and sound in de lovely Ireland....I had a brilliant weekend but i'm exhausted now....

nite nite all
Oiche Mhaith x x

Hey just noticed this :( I missed it.
Would you ever be meeting again in Birmingham as me and my sister really wanted to go.

I will keep my eyes out then.

Back